Canon EOS 7D Mark II is among the most well-known APS-C DSLR digital cameras in the world, in fact, it is a preferred camera for professionals and hobbyists alike. The brand new 7D Mark II includes a new 20.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, 10fps constant shooting at full quality, a new 65-stage cross-type AF program and Canon’s amazing Dual Pixel CMOS AF for outstanding Live-View AF. It’s aimed to meet the needs of photographers and videographers who would like a camera that may provide a wide variety of artistic opportunities.
Below are the suggested lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR camera, you can pick the one you need!
Choosing The Best Lens for Your Canon 7D Mark II
Are you looking for the Best Zoom lens for your Canon 7D Mark II?
Best All-in-one Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
1. Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM
- Handy, compact zoom lens for versatile and easy subject selection while travelling
- Incorporates Canon's Image Stabilization (IS) technology. Diagonal angle of view is between 75 - 8°15' degrees
- Powerful ring-type USM drive provides silent, high-speed autofocusing
- Optimized to suppress ghosting and flaring, ideal for use with digital cameras
- 1 year Limited Warranty Card Included
2. Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- 18-200mm focal length, Closest Focusing Distance : 1.48 ft./0.45m (maximum close-up magnification 0.24x)
- 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras, 72mm filters
- F3.5-5.6 maximum aperture; F22-38 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing. Image stabilization, 4 stops
- Canon EF-S mount for APS-C DSLRs
Best Portrait Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
3. Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- The Sigma 85mm 1.4 DG HSM Art is the latest addition to the world renowned Sigma Global Vision Line
- It has equipped newly designed hyper sonic motor (HSM) for nimble AF control, 1.3 times better torque of its predecessor
- This lens is compatible with Mount converter MC-11 , so Sony E-mount users can also enjoy this lens with it
4. Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 77mm filters.Angle of View (35mm):46.8°
5. Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM
- f1.2 maximum aperture
- Ring-type UltraSonic motor (USM), Focal length : 85mm, Closest focusing distance : 3.2 feet
- EF mount, medium telephoto lens, High-speed AF and circular aperture create shallow depth-of-field
- 111mm focal length for APS-H sensors, 136mm for APS-C sensors, Lens not zoomable
6. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
7. Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM
- 85 millimetre standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras, Lens Type:Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85 millimetre, closest focusing distance: 2.8 feet
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty. Refer User manual for troubleshooting steps.
8. Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 100mm 1:2
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 24 Degree
- Rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.9m/3 ft.
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
9. Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
10. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- 24 70 millimetre focal length, 38.4 112 millimetre equivalent focal length on Canon APS C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, ring type ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing
- 82 millimetre filters, closest focusing distance: 0.38 meter/1.25 feet
- Image Stabilization : No. Focus adjustment: Inner focusing with USM. Diagonal angle of view: 84° - 34°. Weight 1.7 pound
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible
11. Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD
- 24-70mm focal length, Minimum focus distance - 0.38m/14.96 inch
- 36-105mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 38.4-112mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- Image stabilization, VC (Vibration Compensation), 82mm filters
- Available in Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Nikon F (DX), Sony Alpha mounts
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
12. Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilization
13. Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension, Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:100-400mm 1:4.5-5.6, Closest Focusing Distance-3.2 ft. / 0.98m
- New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting, Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions
- German (Publication Language)
14. Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM
- Offers OS (Optical Stabilization
- Two FLD Glass Elements
- Fast Focus
15. Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x
- High performance L-series super-telephoto zoom with built-in 1.4x extender (280-560mm, f/5.6) makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- One fluorite and four UD lens elements provide excellent correction of chromatic aberration throughout the entire zoom range, delivering high-quality images with high resolution and contrast
- Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction.
- Three image stabilization modes (standard, panning, and during exposure only) provide excellent results for a wide range of shooting situations
16. Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD
- The most compact lens in its class
- Minimum Focus Distance :1.3m (51.2 in), Focal length: 70-200mm
- Fast F/2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range, Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens
- New VC anti-shake mechanism with 4-stop advantage
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) for quick and quiet focusing
17. Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- 70-200 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture
- Lens construction consists of 23 elements in 19 groups (1 fluorite and 5 UD elements)
- 34-Degree - 12-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option
- 77 mm filter size. Extenders Compatible
18. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° - 8° 15'
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock switch on side of barrel. Note: lens can only be locked at 70mm range as it is for travel only. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Focus Adjustment Type - lens extension via inner focusing focus cam, plus floating mechanism.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft
- Note that when the inner lens is fully extended (300mm) it's approximately 8.25" in overall length. The 5.6" measurement is at the 70mm range when lens is closed/locked.
- Suitable for Nature/ landscape/ sports/ travel photography
Best Telephoto Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
19. Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM
- Compact, lightweight super telephoto lens that is ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Newly-developed gapless dual-layer diffractive optical elements deliver improved image quality with reduced flare
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction
- Power Focus mode enables smooth focus shifts essential for filmmaking
- Minimum focusing distance of 10.8 Ft./3.3 m.
20. Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM II Super Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight:5.0 x 9.8 inches, 82.9 oz
21. Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM II Super Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras
22. Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM
- The Canon EF200mm f/2L IS USM Telephoto Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras.
- It realizes a large aperture of f/2
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
23. Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
- High performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Sub wave length Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds. Not an Extender Compatiblity. Magnification with Extension Tube EF12 II- 0.65 at Tele (Not compatible at Wide). Magnification with Extension Tube EF25 II- 1.14 at Tele (Not compatible at Wide).Lens Construction:16 elements in 12 groups.Filter Size: 82 millimeter, P=0.75 millimeter/1 filter
24. Tokina AT-X 11-16mm f/2.8 PRO DX II
- USA Version. 3 Year Tokina Warranty included. Intended for sale within the USA.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22 Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors.
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements.
- Multi-Layer Coating 77mm Filter Thread.
25. Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM
- L-series ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive 11mm starting focal length
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 11–24mm f/4, Closest Focusing Distance : 11 in. / 0.28m
- New optical design and the use of one Super UD element and one UD lens element
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC), Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
26. Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM
- Super-Wide: 10-20 with maximum aperture of F3.5 throughout entire zoom range
- Includes: Petal-type Hood supplied
- English (Publication Language)
Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
27. Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- Optical designs is highly resistant to strong incidental light sources such as backlight
- Minimized Chromatic aberration, distortion, and ghosting. Weight is 2.1 pounds
- This lens delivers excellent brightness and bokeh and is ideal high speed lens for snapshots.
- The Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM can be considered as the culmination of the Art line in relation with F1.4 series
- German (Publication Language)
28. Rokinon 16mm f/2.0 ED AS UMC CS
- Ultra wide angle 16mm lens
- Focal Length: 16mm, Minimum Focusing Distance : 7.9 inches (0.2m)
- Large f/2.0 aperture for low light photography and night street shooting
- Designed for cameras with cropped APS-C image sensors, Includes Removable lens hood and takes 77mm filters
- Available for Canon EOS, Nikon, Sony Alpha, Pentax, Micro 4/3, Sony E-Mount, Canon M, Fuji X, and Samsung NX.Optical Construction: 13 Glass
Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
29. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option. Closest focusing distance 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
- 67 millimetre filter size. Filter Size: 58 millimetre. Lens hood:ET-73
30. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Focal length: 100mm, Closest focusing distance : 1 foot (film plane to subject)
- Secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 for increased contrast, Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
- 3-group floating system for exceptional close-up performance; full-time manual focus
- Measures 3.1 inches in diameter and 4.7 inches long; weighs 21.1 ounces; 1-year warranty
31. Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Macro
- Moisture-Proof and Dust-Resistant Construction
- Durable Fluorine Coating on the front element repels water and fingerprints
- Advanced coating technology reduces flare and ghosting
- Circular aperture to achieve beautiful, rounded blur effects (bokeh)
- VC enhanced with shift compensation
While you have found the proper camera, finding the right lens could be a challenge. Additionally, with therefore many options it could leave you more confused than ever before! Fortunately, we’ve found you the very best lens choices – to meet up every photographer’s needs!
The Canon EOS 7D Mark II CMOS APS-C has significantly more megapixels compared to the 20 megapixels. Of course, ISO 16,000 can be proper, but if we are even more realistic, anything above ISO ought to be avoided. Dual Sdcard slots are located behind a door on the handgrip, and you could possibly record to them sequentially, back up files to both simultaneously, or record raws to 1 and JPEGs to the other. You can get around through the camera’s configurations and amazing features on its excellent 3″-inch LCD screen. Photographers who shoot sports activities, wildlife or energized toddlers will specifically appreciate faster-shooting prices, which camera can shoot at 10.0 fps. It could lack a high-end experience, but it’s a remarkably innovative, advanced, amazing Mid-size Slr that’s very with the capacity of delivering satisfying outcomes in the hands of those who love photography. Selecting a Canon brand also opens the doorways to endless creative chances with a lot of detailed worthy lenses available. Canon EOS 7D Mark II includes a Canon EF/EF-S zoom lens mount, and presently, there are 319 outstanding lenses designed for this mount.