The Canon EOS 80D is a multi-functioned camera uses for multi-purposes. It is rich for its features and helpful in all types of photography even in harsh conditions. It offers a majestic 45 sensors for following and keep focusing on moving objects to provide wonderful shots in all types of lighting situations. And has an addition of Dual Pixel CMOS autofocus environment which definitely delivers super-fast and accurate focus for eventually recording videos. It also offers a touchscreen LCD and able to focus by touching the required subject on the screen which helps in working with a variety of angles. The Canon 80D offers 1080p full HD videos at 60 fps and high-resolution.
The Canon EOS 80D has a 24.2 Megapixel APS-C sensor to capture high-definition images at 7 fps with ISO 25600, offering the best results in night-time situations. It has a DIGIC 6 processor helpful for both the images and video recordings. These videos saved in MP4 format, so it is easily shareable and seeable in any device. It has strong RGB metering sensors that monitor and detects the most perfect and exact skin colors. The 80D camera comes with HDR effects and innovative filters that deliver the most perfect and sharp images. It has built-in Wi-Fi in its effectual design, offers to share pictures and videos wirelessly along with NFC which authorizes pairing with any android device and share your creative shots with anyone, anytime you want.
The Canon 80D is an energetic and most powerful DSLR camera and able to work with a lot of lenses in the market. There is a huge line of high potency lenses, mostly it becomes a hard job to choose the one which suits your creative and innovative vision and lift up your level of photography. In this guide, we are going to discuss the top-recommended and most suggested lenses which will make your work easier to choose the one you really desire for your area of concern.
Best All-In-One Lenses for Canon EOS 80D
1. Canon EF-S 18-200mm F/3.5-5.6
- 18-200mm focal length, Closest Focusing Distance : 1.48 ft./0.45m (maximum close-up magnification 0.24x)
- 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras, 72mm filters
- F3.5-5.6 maximum aperture; F22-38 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing. Image stabilization, 4 stops
- Canon EF-S mount for APS-C DSLRs
The Canon 18-200mm F/3.5-5.6 is the most famous, lightweight and compact standard zoom lens for Canon EOS series DSLRs with leading performance and super-fast speed. Covering the extensive area from a wide-angle to a telephoto shooting. It has a remarkable zoom range of 11X and focuses as close as 1.4ft and also a large magnification of 0.24X, which makes it best for its family.
The Canon EF 18-200mm is dedicatedly made for EOS models, so it is highly recommended for EOS 80D. Due to its superb focal length and has an AF motor it covers all types of photography. It also allows full-time manual focusing. It has an Optical Image Stabilizer which offers lighting fast 4-stops to ignore shaking. With an economical price, it is the best lens suggested for EOS 80D.
2. Canon EF 28-300mm F/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens
- Handy, compact zoom lens for versatile and easy subject selection while travelling
- Incorporates Canon's Image Stabilization (IS) technology. Diagonal angle of view is between 75 - 8°15' degrees
- Powerful ring-type USM drive provides silent, high-speed autofocusing
- Optimized to suppress ghosting and flaring, ideal for use with digital cameras
- 1 year Limited Warranty Card Included
The Canon EF 28-300mm F/3.5-5.6L is an L-series zoom lens, which is a highly suitable professional lens for EOS 80D. It is a large focal length which helps in professional photography. It will play a significant role in wildlife and documented photography. It has 3 ULD glass elements for sharpens the image and delivers top-level optical performance. It minimizes the ghosting in daytime photography with its super spectra coating.
The Canon EF 28-300mm has a built-in rapid image stabilizer to decreases the shake by 3 stops helps in low-light conditions. With a rounded Ultra Sonic Motor (USM), an internal focusing motor, and an 8-blade aperture, it automatically focuses silently and quickly with the closest focus of 2.3 ft. It also allows full manual focusing. It is an L-series lens, so it is locked for dust particles and for water. It allows us to use it in stormy situations.
Best Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 80D
3. Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8 Art Lens
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
The Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8 DC is an Art lens with a standard zoom. It has a huge 18-35mm focal length and also has a 9-blade large aperture of F/1.8 helping inaccurate autofocus and proved as a premier level lens for all types of photography. It has 0.23x maximum magnification and focuses as close as 28cm, which provides the best close-ups and casual images.
The Sigma 18-35mm has a smart Hyper Sonic Motor along with an internal focusing and zooming system for silent, fast and accurate autofocus which guarantee that you will never miss your moments. And also allows us to use it with a full-time manual focus. It is best for close-up stills and also for videography. It is the perfect lens for every type of photographer for taking marvelous landscape, portrait and casual wide angled images. This is a surprisingly unique lens and should be on your EOS 80D camera bag.
4. Canon EF-S 17-55mm F/2.8 IS Lens
- 17-55mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon DSLR cameras
- AD and aspherical elements deliver impressive image quality through entire zoom range, Closest focusing distance : 1.15 feet
- Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for image shake even in dim lighting
- Large circular aperture produces shallow depth of field; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM)
- Measures 3.3 inches in diameter and 4.4 inches long; weighs 22.8 ounces; 1-year warranty
The Canon EF-S 17-55mm F/2.8 is a high-speed zoom lens specially engineered for eventual photography. It has a focal length of 17-55mm, circular 7-blade large diaphragm and a maximum aperture of F/2.8, which assures an exceptional quality click with beautiful blur background while focusing on the chosen subject.
The Canon EF-S 17-55mm has 2 ULD glass elements to decreases the chromatic deviation. It also offers an Optical Image Stabilizer to prevent your pictures and minimizes the distortion. It is an excellent observer of light and able to detect the low light to ensure excellent output. It has a rounded USM motor to make autofocus quick and error-free and allows the user to set the focus manually within the same model. It has also a full-time manual focusing switch. It is a superior pick for Canon EOS 80D.
5. Tamron SP 24-70mm Di VC USD
- 24-70mm focal length, Minimum focus distance - 0.38m/14.96 inch
- 36-105mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 38.4-112mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- Image stabilization, VC (Vibration Compensation), 82mm filters
- Available in Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Nikon F (DX), Sony Alpha mounts
The Tamron SP 24-70mm Di VC is a rapid zoom lens for full-frame format cameras. It has a focal length for 24-70mm with rounded 9-blade large aperture ranges from F/2.8 to F/22, offering rare standard picture make-up. It has three Ultra-Low Dispersion glass elements to shrink the vibrant aberration. With four aspherical elements, it controls the deviation rate more properly.
The Tamron SP 24-70mm has an Ultra Sonic Drive motor to monitor the silent and lightning-fast autofocus and focuses more efficiently as close as 0.38m and offers 0.2x magnification, which enables the crystal clear images with full-time manual focus adjustment. It has a unique feature of Vibration Control Image stabilizer which controls the maximum distortion and prevents your best moments. Most of all it is dust resistant and waterproof build and can be used in any situation. This becomes the best combination with Canon EOS 80D.
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 80D
6. Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 AT-X116 Pro DX II
- Ultra-wide angle zoom lens
- Internal silent focusing motor
- Fast internal focusing
- One touch focus clutch mechanism
- Water resistant optical coating on the glass for ease of cleaning
The Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 AT-X116 is a wide-angle zoom lens and perfect for Canon EOS 80D having a marvelous 104-degree view. Specially engineered for APS-C and CCD sensors to have excellent photography even in nighttime conditions. An upgraded version of its ancestor AT-X116 PRO DX with the addition of an inner focusing motor. It has 2 super low dispersion (SLD) glass elements to have focused contrast. It has a 9-blade quickest aperture of F/2.8 to deliver a new level of photography. With its in-lens focusing motor, it gives a silent and super-fast AF in stills and video recording as well. It has a marvelous built for Canon EOS 80D, due to its moving ring for autofocus switching and superb quality performance in all types of photography.
7. Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- EF S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 10 18 millimeter,1:4.5 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 feet. / 0.22 meter
- Stepping motor for noise free video shooting
- Optical image stabilizer
An excellent zoom lens having an ultra-wide angle, the Canon EF 10-18mm F/4.5-5.6 STM lens give pleasure to the canon users. With the exemplary focal length manufactured having the APS-C format in mind like Canon EOS 80D. It is suitable for every photographic environment at an economical price. It has 1 ULD element to deliver spectacular images.
The Canon EFS 10-18mm has an exclusive image stabilizer, which makes it more popular and powerful in its family. With a stepping motor for silent and quickest autofocus with a full-time manual focusing switch. It is the most suitable lens for EOS 80D due to its 7-blade circular large aperture which is helpful for background blur to deliver extraordinary results.
8. Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 DC HSM Super Wide Angle Lens
- Super-Wide: 10-20 with maximum aperture of F3.5 throughout entire zoom range
- Includes: Petal-type Hood supplied
- English (Publication Language)
The Sigma 10-20mm F/3.5 DC is a super-wide broad-angle zoom lens. Exclusively designed for APS-C cameras like EOS 80D. With a Hyper Sonic Motor, it features fast and exact autofocus. It is an EX type lens built having professionals in mind. Including two Extra-Low Dispersion glass elements and one Special Low Dispersion element, it offers images with true colors. It has the best focal length with the F/3.5 maximum aperture and suitable for night-time photography. It is perfect for both portrait and landscape images. It allows for gaining maximum results and high-quality images in all types of photographic environment. It is the top featured lens for Canon EOS 80D.
9. Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens
- 10-22mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/3.5-4.5 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- Superior AF performance and speed, with full-time manual focus with the turn of a ring
- Close focusing to 9.5 inches; fills the frame with subjects as small as 3.6 x 5.4 inches
- Circular aperture design produces natural highlights
- 1-year warranty
The Canon EFS 10-22mm F/3.5-4.5 USM is an ultrawide-angle zoom lens with a great focal length for Canon EOS 80D. With the unique design, it has one Ultra Low dispersion element, which proves it the best in low lighting situations. With the 6-blade huge diaphragm, it allows the best quality images. It has a ring-type Ultra Sonic Motor along with an internal focusing motor in its built which focuses as close as 9.5 inches, proves it a superior performance lens for general-purpose images and videography along with a full-time manual focusing switch. Most famous, reliable and suggested lens for Canon EOS 80D due to its remarkable diehard performance.
Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 80D
10. Sigma 20mm F1.4 ART DG HSM Lens
- Optical designs is highly resistant to strong incidental light sources such as backlight
- Minimized Chromatic aberration, distortion, and ghosting. Weight is 2.1 pounds
- This lens delivers excellent brightness and bokeh and is ideal high speed lens for snapshots.
- The Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM can be considered as the culmination of the Art line in relation with F1.4 series
- German (Publication Language)
The Sigma 20mm F/1.4 HSM is a wide-angle prime lens in the family of art lenses exclusively engineered for high-definition DSLR devices. With the great focal length of 20mm having a huge F/1.4 aperture, it offers impressive sharp and high-quality images even in night-time photography. It is an innovative build by having both FLD glass and SLD glass elements, allowing them to have maximum bright images and videos.
Including a Hyper Sonic Motor for silent and accurate autofocus with a full-time manual focusing switch, it conveys the best quality snapshots. It has a stunning performance in all conditions and decreases the risk of deviation and ghosting. It is the most reliable lens due to its high-speed execution and light in weight.
11. Samyang 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Fixed Angle Lens
- Ultra-wide angle of view on both full frame and APS-C cameras
- Minimum focusing distance of only 0. 9 ft. Focal Length -14 mm
- Excellent construction and superior build quality for razor sharp images
- Features built-in petal type hood
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images. Closest Focus Distance: 10. 8 inch
The Samyang SY14M-C 14mm F/2.8 is an Ultra Wide Fixed zoom lens with leading quality and an economical price. It gives an awesome angle of view on full-frame and APS-C cameras. With the marvelous built it prevents your images from ghosting and deviation to deliver brilliant performance in all photographic and video graphic types. This lens allows you only a full-time manual focusing on the large 14mm focal length and capture as close as 0.9 inches but its results are admirable. It is perfect for close-ups. With its huge F/2.8 aperture, it conveys the best performance and allows you to take super sharp images. It is a must in your EOS 80D bag because of its low price.
12. Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra-Wide Angle Lens
- Lens construction is 14 elements in 11 groups
- Focal length is 14mm, maximum aperture is 1:2.8 and has gel filter holder at rear of lens
- Closest focusing distance is 7.9 inches
- Diagonal angle of view is 114° (on full-frame cameras)
- Dust and moisture proof built in lens hood
The Canon EF 14mm F/2.8L II USM is a wide-angle lens having good repute in Fixed angle lenses. It is designed for Full-frame Canon EF-mount and APS-C devices with a great focal length. It is an absolute lens for corporate and professional photographers. This lens includes F/2.8 bright aperture and good at low-light situations. With two ULD glass elements and super spectra coating giving a new level sharpness and brightness to make your moments best. It contains a silent and quick autofocus with the help of a ring-type Ultra Sonic Motor (USM) and also includes an internal focusing motor which definitely gives an edge. It strongly resists water and dust to work in a stormy environment like all other L-series lenses. It is the best pick for Canon EOS devices like EOS 80D.
13. Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 USM
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 20mm 1:2.8
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 94 Degree
- Rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.20m/0.66 ft.
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 80D
14. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Lens
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° - 8° 15'
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock switch on side of barrel. Note: lens can only be locked at 70mm range as it is for travel only. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Focus Adjustment Type - lens extension via inner focusing focus cam, plus floating mechanism.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft
- Note that when the inner lens is fully extended (300mm) it's approximately 8.25" in overall length. The 5.6" measurement is at the 70mm range when lens is closed/locked.
- Suitable for Nature/ landscape/ sports/ travel photography
The Canon EF 70-300mm F/4-5.6L is a turbo-speed lens. It is perfect for the best high-quality images. An inventive lens with telephoto zoom manufactured for Canon EOS DLSRs. Its two ULD elements allow taking the pictures with minimal chromatic deviation. It lessens the risk of shaking up to four stops due to its best quality image stabilizer and offers excellent images in almost every condition.
The Canon EF 70-300mm contains an 8-blade large aperture to provide you the maximum sharpness and brightness. It delivers super-fast, silent and smooth autofocus with its Ultra Sonic Motor and internal focusing motor. This is an L-series lens and presents strong resistance to water and dust. Having marvelous image quality it is the most suggested lens for EOS 80D.
15. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens
- 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon EOS SLR cameras
- 3-stop Image Stabilizer for reducing camera shake; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM), Macro Focus Range : 1.50 m
- Electro-magnetic diaphragm (EMD) helps create attractive background at large apertures
- Super Spectra lens coating and lens element shaping suppresses flare and ghosting,Filter Thread: 58 mm
- Suitable for Nature/concert/potrait and close up/product photography. Measures 3 inches in diameter and 5.6 inches long; weighs 22.2 ounces; 1-year warranty
The Canon EF 70-300mm IS USM is a favorable telephoto zoom lens specially build for Full frame Canon EOS cameras with a high focal length. It reduces the irregularity from the images due to its only ULD glass element. It decreases the ghosting rate and offers high-class Photography. It also reduces the camera shake by 3 stops assisting in night-time videography with its Optical image stabilizer and high-speed CPU. With its 8-blade maximum aperture and a micro Ultra Sonic Motor, it delivers the silent, smooth and exact autofocus and all-time manual focusing switch. It provides the best ever images and with your Canon EOS 80D at an economical price.
16. Tamron SP 70-200MM F/2.8 DI VC USD Telephoto Zoom Lens
- The most compact lens in its class
- Minimum Focus Distance :1.3m (51.2 in), Focal length: 70-200mm
- Fast F/2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range, Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens
- New VC anti-shake mechanism with 4-stop advantage
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) for quick and quiet focusing
The Tamron SP 70-200 mm F/2.8 is a reliable lens with a stunning focal length of 70-200mm. It has a 9-blade large aperture of F/2.8 that helps in night-time photography. One Extra-Low dispersion and five LD glass elements make it perfect by reducing the rate of distortion and offers sharp images. It has an exclusive and unique feature in its design of Vibration Control image stabilizer which minimizes the camera shake by 5 stops. A ring-type autofocusing motor for capturing the focused images even in a moving environment. It resists water, smearing, and dust. It is a marvelous pick for Canon EOS 80D DSLR camera for the new level photographic experience.
Best Wildlife and Sports Photography Lenses for Canon EOS 80D
17. Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Sports DG OS HSM
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilization
The Sigma 150-600mm Sports DG is a super performer telephoto lens. Experts suggested it the most for broader-area and wildlife photographers. Professionals use it for sports photography. It resists water and dirt effectively which makes it reliable. Having two FLD and 3 SLD elements, it provides the brightest ever images. It has a 9-bladed diaphragm and maximum aperture of F/6.3 to convey effectual performance. With its hypersonic motor, it focuses silently, so there is no chance to miss your moment. This is a rotatable lens along with an exceptional image stabilizer to lessen the chance of shaking. A supreme quality lens comes with a lot of unique features and ideal for Canon EOS 80D.
18. Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension, Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:100-400mm 1:4.5-5.6, Closest Focusing Distance-3.2 ft. / 0.98m
- New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting, Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions
- German (Publication Language)
The Canon EF 100-400mm F/4.5-5.6L II is a magnificent super-telephoto zoom lens. The most powerful lens offers outstanding performance in all types of photographic environment. It comes with a wide focal length featuring high-resolution images. With its amazing image stabilizer, it can minimize the shaking by 4 stops. It includes USM motor for silent and quiets autofocusing with lightning-fast speed and closest focus of 0.98m. It is water-resistant in its built. It is an L-series lens with a rotating zoom ring and provides the maximum quality images in rough and casual conditions. It is specifically designed for Canon EOS cameras Like EOS 80D to perform next level photography.
Best Portrait Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 80D
19. Sigma 50mm F1.4 ART DG HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) Lens
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 77mm filters
After the launching of this Prime Portrait lens, Sigma is few heads forwarded in the market with new Sigma 50mm f/1.2 DG Hyper Sonic Motor Lens. The Sigma Art Series undoubtedly has the superb build quality and this 50mm f/1.2 is built to rule. They use a new material called TSC (Thermally Stable Composite) adds real quality perception. The focus ring of the lens is properly rubberized to operate gently and smoothly. Everything in this camera lens is premium. 50mm zooming power with a high-quality picture lets you experience the best photography. The hood of the lens is still made up of plastic, the weight and size increased as compared to the other lens for Canon but it still compact. Experience high-quality photography for Canon EOS 80D.
20. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM (Linear Stepper Motor) Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimeter effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimeter on full frame cameras.Lens Construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM (Linear Stepper Motor) Lens is the upgraded version of the EF 50mm f/1.8 II and introduced new smooth focusing, rounded blades of aperture, a tougher lens mount, and a closer focusing. Now, this lens is capable to capture light eight times more as compared to the previous version which makes it best to use even in low light. It enables you to capture the picture with the impact of blur background. The low and pocket-friendly price tag makes it the most affordable lens in the catalog of a canon. Canon EF 50mm Linear Stepper Motor lens is the most popular lens because of prime wide apertures and good image quality. Overall, the build quality is highly improved with many other things.
21. Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM (Linear Stepper Motor) Lens
- 40mm focal length, Lens not zoom able, 64mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- Minimum focus distance : 0.30m/11.81 inch, F2.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Stepper-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 52mm filters, Lens Construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 100mm 1:2.8
The Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 Linear Stepper Motor lens is the pioneer of using the linear Stepper motor for focusing which gives it the designation Linear Stepper Motor (STM). This motor allows the photographer to have a slider refocusing during the movie recording that’s why it makes it the most widely used in the mirrorless cameras. This feature makes the Canon EF 40mm most suitable lens to work with the recent cameras including Canon EOS 80D. The 40mm is one of the smallest EF lenses which the Canon has made. During the full-frame camera, a 40mm lens is a classic ‘normal’ lens while on APS-C cameras it is just like a short telephoto lens. It is just 22mm and the whole weight of the lens is just 130g. It is one of the most inexpensive lenses by the canon.
22. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM (Ultra Sonic Motor) Telephoto Lens
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
The EF 50mm f/1.4 Ultra Sonic Motor is the best choice for professional and casual photographers. It consists of 2 high-refraction lens elements and brand new Gaussian optics that readily work to reduce astigmatism and also suppress the astigmatic difference. The lens is best to get the crisp images even in low light at maximum aperture. In the EF System, the Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 is the only lens that provides ultra-small Micro Ultra Sonic Motor (USM) which is ready to provide a full-time manual focusing option. All in all, it is one of the best lenses to use with Canon EOS 80D.
Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 80D
23. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM (Ultra Sonic Motor) Macro Lens
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option.Closest focusing distance 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
- 67 mm filter size.Filter Size:58mm.Lens hood:ET-73
The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS Ultra Sonic Motor Macro Lens is the highly desirable lens for Canon EOS 80D holder and its hell fun to use it. Together with the useful focal length and high-quality image, it has a relatively smart and lightweight body, fast and quiet AD with 1:1 magnification macro capabilities and Hybrid Image Stabilization. The focal length of this macro lens is also considerable for portrait photography. This ultimate lens is sealed against moisture and dust, which makes it most suitable to use in all kinds of weather. The diaphragm aperture is circular in shape and consists of 9 blades. All in all, it is the best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 80D Camera.