Premier performance lightweight camera, the Canon EOS Rebel SL2, can be used with any kind of EF and EF-S lens, offering top quality images and videos and gives you a better experience than ever. A user-friendly device with great 3 inches dotted touchscreen competitive LCD, for customization of the menu and for helping you to control focusing points while capturing your precious moments with a unique design for delivering ideal performance from wide and low angles. It has a 24.2 Megapixel APS-C sensor along with a dual pixel CMOS autofocus system for providing the focused images with beautiful background blur. This also includes DIGIC 7 Image Processor for quick processing and for capturing super-sharp images in a variety of situations.
Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Price and Discounts
It saves recorded videos in MP4 format, so it is easy to watch your moments in any of your devices. It has built-in Wi-Fi and NFC along with high-speed Bluetooth connectivity which helps to connect and share your photos and videos on the spot with the fastest processing speed. It offers the world’s quickest autofocus with phase-detection to provide superb quality images, also helpful for shooting the moving objects and allow you to take it and use it anywhere in any condition. It contains the super quality microphone for audio recording along with an external input for the microphone to assist its internal microphone and records the HD quality videos. A feature assistant is also present for guiding you through all the features, modes and your first shot. Its rechargeable battery allows you to click more than 800 shots when fully charged.
Here we collect all the recommended and most suitable lenses in a helpful guide for Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR camera to provide you the information about the ultimate gears, which helps you choosing the exact lens of your demanding situation.
Below are the top recommended lenses for Canon EOS Rebel SL2 (EOS 200D) DSLR camera. You can choose the one you need.
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon Rebel SL2
1. Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
The Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8 DC is a glorious standard zoom lens in the Art series with a great angle of view having a splendid focal length of 18-35mm and F/1.8 large aperture to conceive best image quality suitable for every photographic perspective. It is a dominant lens for common shots and helpful for both low-light and day-light photography. Hyper Sonic Motor also includes in its built for silent quick and quiet autofocus with high-speed processing which helps capture stills and also for focusing moving objects. It also can focus manually as user demands with a simple on/off switch. The best quality lens with supreme level magnification for getting high quality focused photos and videos. Most trending gear for regular and casual shots with the standard zooming capability and compatible for all types of photography and video recordings using Canon Rebel SL2.
2. Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS Lens
- Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce its newly upgraded 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM lens.
- Focusing distance of 8.7 inches
The Sigma 17-70mm F/2.8-8 is a low price DC Macro lens for delivering premium-level photos and videos with an excellent performing focal length range of 17-70mm along with high-speed F/2.8 aperture specially engineered for APS-C type camera sensors. Providing 4X zoom captures the superior quality wide-angle photos and High Definition videos. An Optical stabilizer ensures maximum prevention from camera shake and gives you remarkable results while capturing moving objects. It is an efficient lens for close-ups with the minimum focusing distance of 8 inches and also feasible for night-time photography. A Hyper Sonic Motor also includes in its design for the silent, precise and accurate autofocus with the full supporting performance in manual focusing shoots. This is an ideal zoom lens for Canon EOS devices like Rebel SL2.
3. Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens
- 17-55mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon DSLR cameras
- AD and aspherical elements deliver impressive image quality through entire zoom range, Closest focusing distance : 1.15 feet
- Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for image shake even in dim lighting
- Large circular aperture produces shallow depth of field; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM)
- Measures 3.3 inches in diameter and 4.4 inches long; weighs 22.8 ounces; 1-year warranty
The Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 is the favorable zoom lens manufactured having a professional level photographer in mind with the exceptional 17-55mm focal length range and huge F/2.8 aperture for getting the best quality photos and videos from wide-angle photography and ensures the dominant performance in saving your moments. Its Image Stabilizer lessens the maximum risk of camera shake and show your clicked photo quickly in image pane with the lightning-fast speed CPU and gives the acute results in low-light conditions. For providing accurate and quiet autofocus it uses its built-in Ultra Sonic Motor and allows to adjust the focus to your desired object also supports full-time manual focus and takes ultimate photos with background blur. This is an exemplary lens and most recommended by professionals to use it with Canon Rebel SL2.
4. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- 24 70 millimetre focal length, 38.4 112 millimetre equivalent focal length on Canon APS C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ring type ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible
- 82 millimetre filters, closest focusing distance: 0.38 meter/1.25 feet
- Image Stabilization : No. Focus Adjustment Inner focusing with USM. Diagonal Angle of View 84° 34°. Weight 1.7 pound
The Canon EF 24-70mm F/2.8L is a pro-level stunning performance standard zoom lens in the line of Canon L-series lenses, offering a great range of 24-70mm focal length along with F/2.8 large opening and super-fast CPU for fast processing and delivering superb results with pleasing background blur. It takes super-sharp, bright and focused shots in day-time photography. A circular Ultra Sonic Motor also has in its exclusive design for fast, smooth and acute autofocus and focuses as close as 0.4m which ensures you click your best moment in no time and efficiently suitable for selfies and close-up stills. It also allows you to focus manually all the time by pressing a simple switch. It is an extreme lens for pro-level photography and also it has a user-friendly behavior so you can also use it smoothly if you are new to photography. A premium level lens and delivers high-quality photos and videos while using Canon Rebel SL2.
Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon Rebel SL2
5. Samyang 14mm F/2.8 Ultra Wide Fixed Angle Lens
- Samyang AF 14mm f/2. 8 FE lens for Canon EF - front lens cap - rear Lens cap - 1-year
- Brand: Samyang
- MPN: SYIO14AF-C
- Lens series: Samyang AF
- Color: Black
The Samyang SY14M-C 14mm is an Ultra-wide-angle fixed prime lens at a very low price with the pro-level 14mm focal length and F/2.8 large aperture for giving a definite performance in different types of photography. It has an ultimate angle of view ranges from 95 to 115 degrees with various types of camera sensors to give focused, sharp and high-quality photos. Its multi-layer coating defends your shots from ghosting and flares and gives bright results in video recording. It offers only a full-time manual focusing with the nearest focusing point of 0.9 inches which gives a bright look to your selfies and close-up clicks. It is a low price lens with stunning performance and delivers clear and sharp images. It is an exceptional lens to use with Canon Rebel SL2 and most suggested for those who love manual focusing.
6. Sigma 20mm F/1.4 Art DG HSM Lens
- Optical designs is highly resistant to strong incidental light sources such as backlight
- Minimized Chromatic aberration, distortion, and ghosting. Weight is 2.1 pounds
- This lens delivers excellent brightness and bokeh and is ideal high speed lens for snapshots.
- The Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM can be considered as the culmination of the Art line in relation with F1.4 series
- German (Publication Language)
The Sigma 20mm F/1.4 is an inordinate lens in the family of Art lenses with great features, specially engineered for Canon HD devices like Canon Rebel SL2, featuring 20mm sensational focal length and F/1.4 large aperture which makes it significant for pro-level photographers for taking attractive photos. A prime lens with wide-angle zooming ability, amazing gear for shooting far-away objects. It includes FLD and SLD both dispersion glass elements in its build which is suitable for day-time and also night-time photography and delivers elite class images. It uses its built-in Hyper Sonic Motor which performs a stunning silent, smooth and accurate autofocus even in a moving situation and gives you results of your demand and also supports full-time manual focus. It is a tremendous lens for Canon SL2 to have artistic photos and videos.
7. Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 USM Wide-Angle Fixed Lens
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 20mm 1:2.8
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 94 Degree
- Rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.20m/0.66 ft.
The Canon EF 20mm F/2.8 is highly recommended a wide-angle prime lens for using Canon Rebel SL2 having 20mm awesome focal length, manufactured for all types of camera sensors, with F/2.8 huge aperture to delivers super quality photos and videos. It offers delightful performance in any type of situation and gives top quality results in low light photography. It minimizes the color distortion and ghosting with its two low dispersion glass elements and super spectra coating which helps to produce sharp and clear photos and lessen the risk of spoiling your shots. It offers a circular Ultra Sonic Motor for fast and efficient autofocus and delivers glorious stills, also able to be used as full-time manual focusing gear with a simple switch. It is an ideal fixed prime lens to use with Canon SL2.
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon Rebel SL2
8. Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- INCLUDES: Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens + Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Altura Photo Hard-Shell Case + Altura Photo Accessory Kit + 3 Sizes MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Pouch
- HIGH PRECISION ULTRA-WIDE ZOOM LENS: Features a One Aspherical Element, an aperture range of f/4.5-5.6 to f/22-29, Enhanced Lens Coating, Optical Image Stabilizer, 7-Blade Circular Aperture and a four-group Optical Zoom System with a 67mm Filter Size.
- CANON brand accessories included: Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens + E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap + Lens Dust Cap E (Rear) + Canon Limited 1-Year Warranty
- COMPATIBLE with APS-C Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 80D and Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, SL1, SL2.
- CANON AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Canon USA Warranty.
The Canon EFS 10-18mm F/4.5-5.6 is a supreme wide-angle zoom lens, offering wonderful performance with all types of camera sensors but perfect to use with APS-C type camera sensors with a splendid angle of view. It has a reliable 10-18mm focal length range with a 7-blade F/4.5-5.6 range of large aperture to ensure the maximum focused images with pleasing background blur. It offers 4 quickest stops to ensure minimal risk of camera shake with its matchless Image stabilizer which makes it awesome in low light photography. It uses a Stepping Motor with the highest processing speed for fast and smooth autofocus, and your moment will be saved permanently. It is a terrific lens for all types of photo and videography, and provide excellent results while using with Canon SL2.
9. Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 AT-X116 Pro Digital Zoom Lens
- USA Version. 3 Year Tokina Warranty included. Intended for sale within the USA.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22 Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating 77mm Filter Thread
The Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 AT-X116 Pro is a digital zoom lens with a wide-angle of view designed for all types of camera sensors, having a marvelous 11-16mm focal length and 9-blade exceptional F/2.8 aperture which helps in shooting excellent quality photos and videos in all types of photo and videography. It offers a definite background blurs and provide focused and clear images. It features an internal focusing motor for precise autofocus and also support manual focusing by just moving the lens backward and forward to switch manual or autofocus. It’s easy to use behavior makes it a reliable gear and helpful for minimizing the risk of color distortion and ghosting to take exemplary photos and videos with Canon Rebel SL2.
10. Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens
- 10-22mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/3.5-4.5 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- Superior AF performance and speed, with full-time manual focus with the turn of a ring
- Close focusing to 9.5 inches; fills the frame with subjects as small as 3.6 x 5.4 inches
- Circular aperture design produces natural highlights
- 1-year warranty
The Canon EFS 10-22mm F/3.5-4.5 USM is a pro-level zoom lens with a magnificent wide angle of view while using with all types of sensors. It includes a great focal length with the 6-blade diaphragm of F/3.5-4.5 and delivers the best quality photos and videos. It features a single Ultra-Low Dispersion glass element which guarantees the minimal risk of deviation and ghosting and prevents your precious moments in low light conditions. It offers two focusing motors in its different design, an Ultra Sonic Motor which ensures the silent and fast autofocus and an internal focusing motor for giving the best performance while focusing moving objects with the closest focusing distance of 9 inches, also support manual focusing all the time with a switch in it. It is a reliable lens for getting premium performance with your Canon Rebel SL2.
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon Rebel SL2
11. Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1:4-5.6
- Closest focusing distance: 0.85m/2.8 ft.
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 27 Degree 50 ft. - 6 Degree 15 ft.
- Rear focus system
The EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS STM is an attractive telephoto professional lens, light in weight featuring stunning 55-250mm focal length along with 7-blade large F/4-5.6 aperture and 0.29X magnification which offers charming performance in all aspects of photography. It allows 3 stops for minimizing the risk of camera shake by its exclusive image stabilizer and also helpful for shooting in low light conditions and lessen the ghosting and distortion with its unique Ultra-Low Dispersion glass element. It has an amazing Stepping Motor for silent and exact autofocus and has super-fast processing speed which focuses as close as 2.5 feet to groom close-up stills. A versatile gear to take high-quality photos and videos from wide-angle to telephoto aspects. It is a perfect choice to use with Canon SL2.
12. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens
- 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon EOS SLR cameras
- 3-stop Image Stabilizer for reducing camera shake; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM), Macro Focus Range : 1.50 m
- Electro-magnetic diaphragm (EMD) helps create attractive background at large apertures
- Super Spectra lens coating and lens element shaping suppresses flare and ghosting,Filter Thread: 58 mm
- Suitable for Nature/concert/potrait and close up/product photography. Measures 3 inches in diameter and 5.6 inches long; weighs 22.2 ounces; 1-year warranty
The Canon EF 70-300mm IS USM is an admirable lens compatible with Canon EOS devices having full-frame sensors to deliver fabulous images from a wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, featuring wide 70-300mm range focal length and F/4-5.6 huge opening diaphragm to give an awesome performance. With its exclusive Ultra-Low Dispersion glass element, it minimizes the color distortion in the low-light situation and also reduces the chance of ghosting for producing bright photos in day-time photography. It offers 3 fastest stops to lessen the effects of camera shake and gives focused and clear images. It contains micro USM Motor in its superb design to perform quick and precise autofocus for taking good-looking stills and videos and also can be used as full-time manual focusing gear. It is a low price lens in the family of telephoto lenses with premium features which makes it ideal to use with Canon EOS devices like EOS Rebel SL2.
13. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM Lens
- Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM Lens
- Front-focusing method with helicoid ring drive
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
The Canon EF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 IS USM is an extreme telephoto zoom lens manufactured for Full-frame Canon devices with a great focal length ranges from 70-300mm, but it can also be used with APS-C type camera sensors where it gives an excellent focal length range equal to 112-480mm, also includes 9-blade F/4-5.6 huge diaphragm for giving beautiful look to your images. It has an image stabilizer in its build which offers the fastest 4 stops of camera shake and delivers sharp images as you demand while working in the low light situation, A single UD glass element is also present which reduces color distortion. It offers a nano USM system and uses exclusively a rounded USM Motor along with Stepping Motor system for fast, smooth and accurate autofocus which is suitable for both photos and videos also offers manual focusing all the time. Highly Recommended lens by professional photographers for Canon SL2.
Best Wildlife and Sports Lenses for Canon Rebel SL2
14. Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 Lens
- New FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism enables the locking of the zoom ring at any position
- Fluorine Coating and improved Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold tripod mount is compatible with an Arce-Swiss style quick release plate
- AF speed is faster and much more responsive with moving subjects
- VC performance is 4.5 stops (VC mode 3) and offers three modes optimized for different shooting situations
The Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di is an awesome wide-range gear and can be used with any type of camera sensors, providing the fine focal length ranges from 150-600mm which is perfect for wildlife photography and a large aperture of F/5-6.3 which is here to provide 4x zoom and for making it suitable for wide-angle sports photography. It has an exclusive feature of vibration control image stabilizer which offers 5 stops to reduce the risk of camera shake and provides the best quality images and videos. It also includes three ULD glass elements to prevent your captured moments from ghosting and deviation in low-light conditions. It has a unique ring-type Ultra Sonic Drive along with quickest processing speed which ensures the smooth, accurate and quiet autofocus, also can focus on moving objects. Most suggested wildlife lens for Canon SL2.
15. Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD lens
- VC (Vibration Compensation)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 2.7m (106.3in), Focal Length : 150-600 mm
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive), New eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating.Optical design:20 Elements in 13 Groups
- Moisture-resistant construction.Diaphragm Blades:9
- Advanced Optical Technology.Angle of view: 16°25'-4°8'.Max. Magnification Ratio:1:5
The Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 is the perfect gear to use with Canon SL2 designed for all types of camera sensors, to experience the super level focal length range of 150-600mm with the large F/5-6.3 diaphragm. It has an exceptional zooming range and provides clear images in full zoom mode. It features an exclusive Ultra Sonic Drive for silent and smooth autofocus and delivers the beautiful and well-looked photos and videos in sports life photography also supports full-time manual focusing. It has a DI Vibration Control Image Stabilizer which reduces the camera shake and helpful in shooting moving objects smoothly. It is an ideal lens for wide-angle photography. It is a supreme performance lens for Canon EOS Rebel SL2.
Best Travel and Portrait Lenses for Canon Rebel SL2
16. Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens Construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
The Canon EF 50mm 1.8 STM is a low price portrait lens with splendid features, offering fine focal length ranges from 50mm to 80mm in various camera sensors and 7-blade F/1.8 smart aperture which provides excellent photos with background blur. It is a professional performance lens for shooting exceptional images and videos. It uses Stepping Motor for fast and precise autofocus to deliver smoothly focused photos with the closest focusing distance of 1 foot and a maximum magnification of 0.21x which is perfect for close-ups. A creative lens with effectual features to provide the best quality images and videos in almost all types of photo and videography. It is a supreme lens for travel and portraits and a nice pick to use with Canon SL2.
17. Canon 15-85mm F/3.5-5.6 Standard-Digital
- 15-85mm lens with f3.5-f.5.6 aperture; for use with APS-C cameras
- 35mm equivalent to 24-136mm focal length range
- Dedicated image stabilization
- Lens construction of 17 elements in 12 groups
- Compatible with 72mm filters.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.15 ft./0.35m
The Canon 15-85mm 3.5-5.6 is a standard digital lens exclusively designed for portraits and can be used on APS-C type camera sensors having a brilliant 15-85mm focal length range with a great angle of view, and F/3.5-5.6 great aperture to deliver maximum sharp images from a wide-angle. An all-around lens offering 4 stops to decrease camera shake with the help of Optical Image Stabilizer and also can capture moving objects, a pro-level lens for shooting in low light conditions. It features an Ultra Sonic Motor for quick and accurate autofocusing performance to shoot the focused and clear photos with splendid background blur, also able to be used as manual focusing gear all the time. It is an awesome lens for both wide-angle and close-up shooting with SL2.
18. Canon EF 50mm F/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
The Canon EF 50mm F/1.4 USM is the first-rate lens for nature photography with a 50mm effectual focal length along with high processing speed. It has a wonderful F/1.4 diaphragm which ensures the first-class photos and videos in night-time photography or rough conditions. It is also the best lens for using in good light condition and helpful for reducing color distortion, fringing and ghosting to present super-sharp images and videos with pleasing background blur. It is suitable for various types of conditions where it performs excellent photography. It offers a micro Ultra Sonic Motor for smooth fast and exact autofocus which produces maximum focused photos along with a full-time manual focusing switch. It is a low price lens having a pro-level feature set, to take decent photos and videos with the unique Canon Rebel SL2.
19. Sigma 50mm F/1.4 Lens Canon
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 77mm filters.Angle of View (35mm):46.8°
The Sigma 50mm F 1.4 DG HSM is an Art lens with artistic features and exceptional performance, suitable for various photographic environments like shooting in studios, streets and casual photography. It offers a wide 50mm focal length along with F/ 1.4 large aperture to produce the inordinate photos and videos. It has a significant place in the art lenses due to its amazing performance and a large diameter which helps in capturing your precious moments with less risk of color distortion. It offers a single super-low dispersion glass element along with the multi-layer coating to decrease the ghosting and delivers brighter images in low-light situations. Hyper Sonic Motor also featured in its design to perform fast and clear autofocus and also allow a full-time manual focusing system. It is the best choice for producing clear, focused and super-sharp images with Canon SL2.
Best Macro Lenses for Canon Rebel SL2
20. Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM
- INCLUDES: Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens + Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Altura Photo Hard-Shell Case + Altura Photo Accessory Kit + 3 Sizes MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Pouch
- HIGH PRECISION LENS: The Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM is a 56mm-equivalent prime lens designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. Offering a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification and a 5.1" minimum focusing distance, this lens further distinguishes itself with an integrated Macro Lite LED on the front of the lens to provide additional illumination to close-up subjects.
- CANON brand accessories included: Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens + Lens Cap + Lens Dust Cap E (Rear) + ES-27 Lens Hood + Canon Limited 1-Year Warranty
- COMPATIBLE with most Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D, 7D Mark II, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D and Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6i, T6s, SL1 APS-C DSLR Cameras. NOT compatible with full frame cameras such as the Canon 5D, 6D or 1D series.
- CANON AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Canon USA Warranty.
The Canon EF-S 35mm F/2.8 is a standard prime lens for macro photography, specially designed for APS-C type camera sensors like Canon EOS devices, which offers an effectual 56mm focal length and a large circular 7-blade F/2.8 aperture with the wonderful magnification ratio of 1:1 for getting superb results while shooting close-ups and also helpful while working in low light conditions. It offers a macro lite LED in front of the lens to get high-quality performance while capturing objects from the shorter distance. It includes a Hybrid Image Stabilizer to lessen the risk of camera shake and produces the best-focused photos. It uses a Stepping Motor which offers effective autofocus for getting outstanding results in both the photo shooting and videography. It is a widest and least expensive lens, which makes it an attractive choice for Canon Rebel SL2.
21. Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Fixed Lens
- 60mm macro lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- 25-degree angle of view is equivalent to 96mm lens on 35mm camera
- Focal length : 60mm, Closest focusing distance : 0.65 feet
- Floating optical system can focus down to life-size 1:1 magnification
- Silent and powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for autofocusing
The Canon EF-S 60mm F/2.8 is a modern design fixed lens in macro family, specially engineered for Canon EF-S mount cameras like Canon EOS series, featuring a decent 60mm focal length and 96mm wide-angle of view along with rounded 7-blade F/2.8 large opening for getting stunning results from macro shooting and offers 1:1 magnification which is significant for shooting from shorter distance. It allows getting the best quality photos while using Canon SL2. An Ultra Sonic Motor is also featured in its design and also an internal focusing motor for giving definite assistance for significant and reliable autofocus and focuses from the closest distance of 7 inches which proves it excellent for close-ups. It also allows manual focusing with a simple switch. It is a general-purpose lens and suitable for various types of photographic environment and produces high-quality photos and videos.
22. Tamron SP 90mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Lens
- Moisture-Proof and Dust-Resistant Construction
- Durable Fluorine Coating on the front element repels water and fingerprints
- Advanced coating technology reduces flare and ghosting ; Camera Mount Type Nikon F
- Circular aperture to achieve beautiful, rounded blur effects bokeh ; Format Compatibility Nikon FX/35mm Film, Nikon DX
- VC enhanced with shift compensation ; Focal Length 90mm ; Aperture Maximum: f/2.8, Minimum: f/32
The Tamron SP 90mm F/2.8 is a smart telephoto lens for macro shooting, with the macro level-wise 90mm focal length, specially manufactured for Canon EF-mount full-frame camera sensors but also compatible with APS-C type camera sensors for providing great focal length equal to 144mm. It includes the 9-blade diaphragm and F/2.9 aperture for helping in low light photography. Features one low dispersion and two extra-low dispersion glass elements for reducing the color deviation and distortion. Di vibration control image stabilizer offers 4 stops of camera shake. With an Ultra Sonic Drive, it performs smooth and fast autofocus along with an internal focusing system which assists the drive to focus effectively and a manual focusing switch is also included in its design. It resists the dust and water efficiently. It is a premium level lens with infinite features and highly recommended for using Canon Rebel SL2.
23. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option. Closest focusing distance 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
- 67 millimetre filter size. Filter Size: 58 millimetre. Lens hood:ET-73
The Canon EF 100mm F/2.8L IS USM an L-series lens with glorious features, designed having macro-level photographers in mind, offers an efficient 100mm focal length and the great magnification ratio of 1:1 with 9-blade F/2.8L large aperture for producing the clear photos by reducing the risk of ghosting in the whole zooming range. It includes a single ULD glass element for minimizing distortion and an exemplary hybrid image stabilizer for the minimal appearance of camera shake and helpful for close-ups. It offers an Ultra Sonic Motor for providing quick and quiet autofocus along with an internal focusing mechanism that delivers the super quality-focused images and also can be used as full-time manual focusing gear. It is a versatile photographic gear and has a lot of features in its design. Most photographers suggested this lens for Canon SL2.
Best All-in-one Lenses for Canon Rebel SL2
24. Canon 18-200mm F/3.5-5.6 IS Standard-Packaging
- 18-200mm focal length, Closest Focusing Distance : 1.48 ft./0.45m (maximum close-up magnification 0.24x)
- 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras, 72mm filters
- F3.5-5.6 maximum aperture; F22-38 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing. Image stabilization, 4 stops
- Canon EF-S mount for APS-C DSLRs
The Canon 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 is a very famous all in one lightweight lens build for Canon APS-C type camera sensors, offering a great 18-200mm focal length and F/3.5-5.6 large aperture with the 0.24x magnification and 11x zooming range in a very reasonable price. It is perfect for wide-angle to telephoto perspectives and delivers stunning performance. It is an all-around lens suitable for casual and rough conditions as well as bright and good conditions. It offers an internal focusing motor which focuses on the closest distance of 0.4m. An image stabilizer offers 4 stops to reduce camera shake in the whole zooming range. It is an exclusive built for Canon EOS devices like Canon Rebel SL2.
25. Sigma 18-300mm F/3.5-6.3 DC OS Contemporary Macro
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- Focal Length : 18-300 mm, Minimum focusing distance -39cm/15.3 inch; Offers a maximum magnification ratio 1:2 and changeable angles of view enables zoom-macro photography
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements, Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilization
The Sigma 18-300mm F/3.5-6.3 DC OS is a most trending lens for macro photography manufactured for APS-C type sensors with a superior zooming performance having a supreme 18-300 focal length range with F/3.5-6.3 large aperture in a very economical price. It gives admirable results in all aspects of photography from wide-angle to telephoto. Also, an Optical stabilizer is present in its design to perform minimal camera shake along with low dispersion glass elements to reduce maximum distortion and color deviation to deliver excellent quality photos and videos. It uses Hyper Sonic Motor for providing silent, high-speed and exact autofocus to produce maximum focused images. A helpful lens for macro type photography which gives awesome experience. It offers firmware customization with an exclusive USB port. Highly recommended lens for Canon SL2.
26. Tamron 16-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di-II VC PZD
- 16-300mm zoom range for the perfect all around lens
- Minimum Focus Distance :15.3in.(0.39m)
- Lens hood included, Piezo Drive autofocusing
- multiple layers of coating to produce clear, sharp images
- Vibration Compensation for crisp shots
Tamron 16-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di-II is an all-around lens with versatile performance specially designed for Canon APS-C type camera sensor, featuring a marvelous 16-300mm focal length and 7-blade F/3.5-6.3 large aperture for producing high quality and inordinate photos and videos. It gives magnificent experience from wide-angle to telephoto aspects of photography with the same all-in-one lens. With aspherical element along with low dispersion glass element is also present in its unique build to reduce the color deviation and ghosting also delivers stunning results in low-light situations. Also, it can resist water and dust and vibration control technology which helps in decreasing the camera shake efficiently and produce wonderful photos and videos. A glorious performance gear with fast and accurate autofocus with an override switch for manual focus (AF+MF). An ideal choice to use with Canon Rebel SL2.