Nikon D3200 is a wonderful DSLR camera for entry-level photographers, it features a 24MP CMOS DX-format sensor, EXPEED 3 image processor, 11 AF points with 3D tracking, full HD 1080p video, 4fps burst mode. Nikon D3200 is definitely small, light, and very quiet and refined, it is smaller and quieter than many Nikon professional cameras. So it is easy-to-use for family and vacation photographers. Nikon has more than 70 lenses, so we pick the top-rated lenses so that you can fulfill your 100% needs.
Below are the top recommended lenses for Nikon D3200 DSLR camera. You can choose the one you need.
Best All-in-one Lenses for Nikon D3200
1. Nikon 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR
- Maximum magnification of 032x
- Angle of view from 76 degree to 5 degree 20'.Focal Length Range : 18 300 millimeter, Minimum Focus Distance : 16 feet ( 048 meter)
- Aperture range from f/35 to f/22
- Angle of view from 76 to 520'
2. Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
- One-lens solution adept in a wide variety of situations
- Focal length range: 18 -200 mm, minimum focus Distance: 1.6 ft.
- Two extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements; three aspherical lens elements
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM), Nikon VR II (vibration reduction) image stabilization
- Focus to 20 inches for extended versatility, filter thread: 72 mm.Maximum angle of view (dx-format)76°.minimum angle of view (DX-format) 8°.Accepts Filter Type:Screw-on
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Nikon D3200
3. Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED
- Ideal for landscapes, cityscapes, interiors, architecture and more.
- Focal Length : 10- 24 mm, Close focusing to 0.8 feet
- Renders a picture angle of 109 degrees through 61 degrees, equivalent to focal lengths of 15-36mm.
- SWM enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus operation., For superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration, even when used at the widest aperture.Accepts Filter Type:Screw-on
4. Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 ATX Pro DX II
- USA Version. 3 Year Tokina Warranty included. Intended for sale within the USA.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22 Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating 77mm Filter Thread
5. Tokina 14-20mm f/2.0 AT-X Pro DX
- Nikon F Mount Lens/DX Format. 21-30mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22. One Plastic-Molded Aspherical Element
- Two Glass-Molded Aspherical SD Elements. Two Super Low Dispersion Elements
- Multi-Layer Anti-Reflection Coating. Internal Focus; One-Touch Focus Clutch
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Best Wide-Angle Prime Lenses for Nikon D3200
6. Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- INCLUDES: Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Ultra Wide Angle Lens + Sigma USB Dock + AirBag Packable Bag and Camera Insert + Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Altura Photo Hard-Shell Case + Altura Photo Cleaning Kit + 3 Sizes MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Pouch
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LENS: The 20mm 1.4 Art is the widest large aperture Art lens to date. The latest optical design allows for the utmost in image quality with careful attention paid to edge to edge performance.
- COMPATIBLE with all Nikon Cameras, including D500, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7100, D7200, D7500 APS-C Cameras, and D5, DF, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D850 Full Frame DSLR Cameras.
- SIGMA accessories included: LC907-01 Cover Lens Cap + Sigma Rear Cap LCR II + Lens Case
- SIGMA AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Sigma USA 4-Year Warranty.
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Nikon D3200
7. Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art
- Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors
- Internal focusing and zooming allows for more usability and functionality
- The 18-35mm is ideal for landscapes, portraits, still life, snap shots, casual, and close-ups
- Angle of view (SD1):76.5º-44.2º
8. Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM
- Large aperture, stabilized, standard zoom lens
- FLD glass with performance equal to fluorite
- Carrying case, lens hood, front & rear caps. Lens Construction : 17 Elements in 13 Groups
- OS is not available in Pentax and Sony mounts.
- Maximum Magnifications 1:5, Minimum Focusing Distance 28 cm / 11 in
9. Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED
- Versatile FX-format wide-angle (18mm) to standard (35mm) zoom lens
- Focal Length : 18-35 mm, Focus as close as 0.92 ft. from your subject
- Excellent choice for travel and architecture, landscape and everyday photography as well as HD-Video applications
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) provides ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing with seamless manual override
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and Aspherical (AS) glass elements ensure superior sharpness, color correction and other types of chromatic aberation.Maximum Angle of View (DX-format):76°
Best Standard Prime Lenses for Nikon D3200
10. Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- 35mm focal length, 52.5mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 56mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum, This model is compatible with all current Nikon cameras (both DX and FX)
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 67mm filters,0.30m/11.81" minimum focus. Maximum Magnifications-1:5.2. Angle of View-63.4º
- Available in Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Pentax KAF3, Sony Alpha, Sigma SA mounts. Please refer the User Manual which is in the Product Box before use.
11. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G
- F Mount Lens/DX Format. Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; manual focus override
- Aperture range: f/1.8 to 22 ; dimensions(approx.):approx. 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction:8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio:0.16x
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Nikon D3200
12. Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD:
- The most compact lens in its class
- Minimum focus distance: 51.2 in (1.3m); Maximum magnification ratio: 1: 8 (at f=200mm: MFD 51.2), Focal Length 70-200 mm
- Fast F/2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range, Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens
- New VC anti-shake mechanism with 4-stop advantage.
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) for quick and quiet focusing. Internal Focusing (IF) System
13. Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF VR:
- 70 300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5 5.6 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- Internal Focus (IF) system provides fast and quiet autofocusing; 4.9 feet Minimum focus range, Focal Length Range : 70 300 mm.Two focus modes are available — M/A and M
- Vibration Reduction (VRII) minimizes effects of camera shake to produce sharper images
- 2 Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements delivers super contrast and resolution performance
- Lens, frond and real cap, HB 36 Hood and CL 1022 Pouch / Packaging type : White box(Bulk Packaging)
14. Nikon 70-200mm f/4G ED VR:
- Lightweight and portable at just 29.3 oz and a mere 7.0-in. long
- Focal Length Range : 70 -200 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 3.28 ft.
- Optimized for capturing high-quality stills and HD videos on both FX- and DX-format cameras
- Nikon's high-performance f/4 fixed aperture zoom lens. Weight- Approx-30.0 pounds. 20 elements in 14 groups (including 3 ED lens elements, one HRI lens element and lens elements with Nano-Crystal coatings)
15. Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II
- Compact telephoto zoom that's great for action, people and travel. Metering - Full aperture
- Focal Length Range : 55 -200 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 3.7 ft. ( 1.1 m). Maximum angle of view (DX-format): 28°50', Minimum angle of view (DX-format): 8°
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color quality while reducing ghosting and lens flare
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass nearly eliminates optical distortion, while a rounded seven-blade diaphragm makes out of focus elements look more natural
- Nikon Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization provides 4.0 stops of blur free handheld shooting, assuring dramatically sharper still images, steadier HD videos and enhanced low-light performance
Best Wildlife and Sports Lenses for Nikon D3200
16. Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD
- VC (Vibration Compensation) , Angle of View diagonal 16゜25' - 4゜8' for full-frame format 10゜38' - 2゜40' for APS-C format
- Minimum Focus Distance of 2.7m (106.3in), Focal Length : 150-600mm
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive), New eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating
- Moisture-resistant construction
- Advanced Optical Technology.Max. Magnification Ratio:1:5
17. Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2
- New FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism enables the locking of the zoom ring at any position
- Fluorine Coating and improved Moisture-Resistant Construction;Optical Construction : 21 elements in 13 groups
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold tripod mount is compatible with an Arce-Swiss style quick release plate
- AF speed is faster and much more responsive with moving subjects
- VC performance is 4.5 stops (VC mode 3) and offers three modes optimized for different shooting situations
Best Macro Lenses for Nikon D3200
18. Nikon 40mm f/2.8G Micro
- Compact and lightweight DX-format close-up lens. Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) - 9 elements in 7 groups
- Maximum reproduction ratio is 1.0x. Focal length is 40 mm
- Sharp images from infinity to life-size (1x), autofocus to 64 inches
- Close-range correction system (CRC). Silent wave motor (SWM)
- Angle of view is 38 degree 50 feet. Features focus distance indicator 0.53 feet to infinity having minimum focus distance as 0.53 feet
19. Nikon 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Micro
- Designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile enough for virtually any photographic situation
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 23°20'.Features new VR II vibration reduction technology, Focal Length : 105 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 1.03 ft( 0314 m)
- Nano-Crystal coat and ED glass elements that enhance overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations
- Includes an internal focus, which provides fast and quiet auto-focusing without changing the length of the lens. Maximum Reproduction Ratio : 1.0x
- Weighs 279 ounces, and measures 33 x 45 inches; Made In China ;5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension)
Best Portrait Lenses for Nikon D3200
20. Nikon 50mm f/1.4G
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
21. Nikon 85mm f/1.8G
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal focus, focal length: 85 mm, minimum focus range: 0.80 m
- Silent wave motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades:7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/a focus mode switch. Filter-attachment size is 67 mm (p=0.75 mm)
- Nikon super integrated coating (sic)
Camera lenses, known in any other case as photographic lenses or photographic objectives, are light-concentrating and conditioning instruments that allow light to pass into the camera body and onto a sensor.
The lenses, which install to the front of the camera, are required to focus the incoming light onto the sensor surface properly; a camera cannot function without one. They are usually about 4 in. wide, and according to the model can be up to a foot long, but most are 3-5 inches.
These devices work by varying the distance between optical elements to change the point at which the captured light rays converge onto the sensor. They also have mechanisms to control how much light passes through to the sensor.
The Nikon D3200 is a cheap entry-level DSLR camera. It’s the ease of use and powerful feature-place make it an attractive option for beginners and professionals alike. For those who have outgrown your included kit-lens, you have come to the right place to find an upgrade.
There are many different lens types and they all produce a different visual style. Before you purchase a lens, consider the aperture type, amount off-stops, and focal length. You should also consider its zoom capability, simplicity, price, and durability.
In this review, we’ll look at the top-rated lenses for your D3200. All of the lenses in this article are great options, whether you are taking pictures of your family on vacation, shooting video of your favorite team on the field, or starting a photography business.
Nikon is one of the top camera manufacturers in the world. For decades they have been creating among the best digital cameras the photographers have cherished using. With millions of Nikon users around the globe, Nikon has already a lot more than 50+ cameras in their lineup for all budgets.
It is for the reason that Nikon is so much popular among photographers. Their cameras and lenses come with the latest technology which enables you to click the most beautiful and gorgeous pictures every time. A very popular entry-level DSLR within their lineup is the D3200.
Ever since it was released it became an instant hit and now Nikon D3200 is among the best budget-friendly cameras available in the market. It comes with a whopping 24.1-megapixel sensor which also has 1080 HD+ video capacity.
Are you looking for the best Nikon D3200 lens that offers the best quality? Do you want to know which lenses have got the best value/quality ratio and which ones you should avoid?
Then, you must agree when I say:
Buying the best Nikon D3200 lens can be time-consuming.
Mainly because there are not enough useful details and lens buying guides on the internet. Most lenses examine sites that don’t make enough hard work to thoroughly test each lens from the bunch and then select the winners.
‘For this reason, I decided to write an ultimate best Nikon D3200 lenses buying guide for 2020. It should help everyone to choose the perfect Nikon D3200 lens.
Here’s the thing:
If you read this entire guidebook, you will be confident about which lens to choose. Lenses that are included in this guide will increase your Nikon D3200 photo quality enormously.
We covered 5 of the most essential lens types:
- Macro lenses
- Wide-Angle lenses
- Prime lenses
- All-In-One lenses
- Telephoto lenses
Today, we will discuss with you the best lenses for Nikon D3200 that you can purchase. We have listed all categories of lenses starting from basic kit lenses to wide-angle and even a telephoto lens. Continue reading our article till the end because we will also pick our top lenses from the list which we all think will move fantastically well.
The Nikon D3200 is one of the leading entry-level DSLR under $500 out there and features an impressive 24.1-megapixel image sensor and 1080p Full HD video capability. Below is our list of the very best lenses for the Nikon D3200, ranging from kit lenses (keep in mind that the camera comes with the 18-55mm VR included) to wide-position and telephoto. You’ll notice that a lot of zoom lenses possess distortion, particularly at the wide end, but the Nikon D3200 has a helpful automatic distortion control mode built into the camera. With the discharge of the newer Nikon D3400 and D3300, the D3200 is selling at a discount.