Proving the first-class and versatility in photography and videography, Nikon introduced a powerful lightweight digital DSLR camera. Nikon D5500 is an energetic device for producing the top-rated photos and videos in every situation with inspiring high quality and for delivering motivating results.
It has a DX-Format CMOS sensor, offering robust 24.2 megapixels with EXPEED 4 encouraging fine performance image processor which allows continuous shooting of admirable photos and videos rate of 5 frames per second. It provides a dynamic sensitivity range from 100 to 25600 to lessen the noise and helps in shooting low-light situations shot after shot.
Featuring a supreme 39 points of autofocus sensor which performs a super-fast automatic focus also capable to focus on moving subjects, this vast and fast autofocus ensures to take impressive photos and videos with delightful background blur.
It includes a touch screen LCD for helping you to control your device just like a smartphone, you will just tap on a subject in the frame and shoot from different angles with its flip/tilt system. If you want to share your moments simultaneously, Nikon D5500 is a device with built-in Wi-Fi, allows you to share your moments smoothly by using your compatible smart device.
Nikon D5500 is slim and easy to grip device which provides comfort to use in every type of situation, also offers automatic shooting modes and delivers detailed photos like portraits, sports, nature, and landscapes.
Below we gather all the recommended Nikon D5500 lenses to help you understand all these lenses and choose an ideal gear for your Nikon D5500 camera, so you can start your journey of experiencing the competency of the Nikon D5500.
Best All-in-one zoom lenses for Nikon D5500
1. Nikon 18-300mm F/3.5-6.3 ED VR
- Maximum magnification of 032x
- Angle of view from 76 degree to 5 degree 20'. Focal length range: 18 300 millimeter, minimum focus distance: 16 feet (048 meter)
- Aperture range from f/35 to f/22
- Angle of view from 76 to 520'
A resourceful and flexible all-in-one lens made for Nikon DX-Mount camera sensors, Nikon 18-300mm F/3.5-6.3 ED VR is covering all types of photography from wide-angle to a telephoto perspective. Featuring three aspherical and three extra-low dispersion glass elements for effectively lessening the aberration and ghosting in the whole zooming range produces the clearest photos and videos. It is a wonderful gear for shooting in every lighting condition. It provides the ultimate autofocus with its motor and an internal technique and delivers the most focused images. It includes a Vibration reduction image stabilizer to manage the risk of camera shake and offers to shoot handheld. A lightweight premier performance lens for capturing the bright and detailed photos and videos using Nikon D5500.
2. Nikon 18-200mm F/3.5-5.6 ED VR II
- One-lens solution adept in a wide variety of situations
- Focal length range: 18 -200 mm, minimum focus Distance: 1.6 ft.
- Two extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements; three aspherical lens elements
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM), Nikon VR II (vibration reduction) image stabilization
- Focus to 20 inches for extended versatility, filter thread: 72 mm.Maximum angle of view (dx-format)76°.minimum angle of view (DX-format) 8°.Accepts Filter Type:Screw-on
A well-liked and favorable all-around lens wrapping from wide-angle to telephoto aspects of photography, Nikon 18-200mm F/3.5-5.6 ED VR II is specially manufactured for DX-Mount sensors. Providing high-quality images and videos with decreasing the color fringing, flares, distortion, and ghosting with its aspherical and dispersion glass elements, makes it feasible for shooting in day-time photography. As for difficult lighting situations, it offers a vibration reduction image stabilizer which lessens the camera shake by four stops and delivers clear photos and videos. An internal focusing technique with a silent wave motor is employed to perform silent and accurate autofocus with high image processing speed. An effectual lens for shooting exceptional images using with Nikon D5500 camera.
Best Portrait Lenses For Nikon D5500
3. Nikon 50mm F/1.4G
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 58mm filters
- Minimum focus Distance : 0.45m/17.72 Inches. Lens Hood: HB-47
- Nikon F mount for FX and DX DSLRs. Unparalleled autofocus performance.Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Lens not zoomable
A flexible standard size popular lens for portraits, Nikon 50mm F/1.4G is suitable for both F-mount and DX-Mount DSLRs with a great constant focal length and F/1.4 high consistent aperture for capturing remarkable moments of your life even in difficult lighting conditions. An exclusive spectra coating is applied for minimizing the rate of ghosting and flares and ensures to take super clear images and videos. A single silent wave motor is also integrated to deliver quiet, high speed, exact and precise automatic focus and allows to focus manually all the time. A reliable lens for shooting portraits and casual photos and videos with Nikon D5500 DSLR.
4. Nikon 85mm F/1.8G
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal focus, focal length: 85 millimeter, minimum focus range: 0.80 meter
- Silent wave motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/a focus mode switch. Filter-attachment size is 67 millimeter (p=0.75 millimeter)
- Nikon super integrated coating (sic)
Most successful medium length prime lens for capturing portraits and general photography, Nikon 85mm F/1.8G is constructed for Nikon F-mount devices but also capable to use with DX-format camera sensors where it renders 127mm focal length. Featuring a desirable focal length with a bright huge F/1.8 aperture making it feasible for shooting in low-lighting conditions. It shrinks the risk of ghosting and deviation with its unique super coating and delivers the best results. An internal focusing technique is attached to its design along with a silent wave motor for quick and detailed automatic focus with pleasing background blur also changeable to the full-time manual focusing mechanism. A helpful gear for weddings and other occasional photography while using with Nikon D5500 DSLR camera.
Best Macro Lenses For Nikon D5500
5. Nikon 40mm F/2.8G Micro
- Compact and lightweight DX-format close-up lens. Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) - 9 elements in 7 groups
- Maximum reproduction ratio is 1.0x. Focal length is 40 mm
- Sharp images from infinity to life-size (1x), autofocus to 64 inches
- Close-range correction system (CRC). Silent wave motor (SWM)
- Angle of view is 38 degree 50 feet. Features focus distance indicator 0.53 feet to infinity having minimum focus distance as 0.53 feet
An inordinate standard size prime macro lens for Nikon DX-format cameras, Nikon 40mm F/2.8G Micro is a reliable lens for macro photography by offering a real size magnification ratio of 1:1 which gives a boost in taking close up stills and also perfect for selfies. Featuring chief performance constant focal length with the bright F/2.8 aperture for producing pro-level images and videos. Reducing the maximum rate of deviation and flares with its unbeatable super coating which helps in getting accurate colors and super sharpness. Feasible for both strong and low-light situations. An integrated silent wave motor is doing its work perfectly of performing super-fast and smooth automatic focus and focuses from the closest distance of 6 inches, also allow to focus manually whenever you want. A foremost lens for Nikon D5500 DSLR camera.
6. Nikon 105mm F/2.8G IF-ED VR Micro
- Designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile enough for virtually any photographic situation
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 23°20'.Features new VR II vibration reduction technology, Focal Length : 105 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 1.03 ft( 0314 m)
- Nano-Crystal coat and ED glass elements that enhance overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations
- Includes an internal focus, which provides fast and quiet auto-focusing without changing the length of the lens. Maximum Reproduction Ratio : 1.0x
- Weighs 279 ounces, and measures 33 x 45 inches; Made In China ;5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension)
Nikon 105mm F/2.8G IF-ED VR Micro is an amusing medium size telephoto macro prime lens constructed for both the F-mount and DX-mount Nikon DSLRs. It is a powerhouse of splendid qualities, featuring the awesome focal length and a constant bright aperture for taking the high-resolution stills and videos and offers a real size of magnification ratio which makes it ideal for macro photography like close-ups and selfies. It decreases the rate of distortion, fringing, and ghosting and provides crystal clear photos. With an internal focusing mechanism a silent wave motor is also employed for quick and exact automatic focus with high image processing speed. A vibration reduction image stabilizer shrinks the risk of camera shake and helps in capturing the focused images. Highly recommended macro lens for Nikon D5500 DSLRs.
Best Wide-Angle Prime Lenses For Nikon D5500
7. Sigma 20mm F/1.4 DG HSM Art
- Optical designs is highly resistant to strong incidental light sources such as backlight
- Minimized Chromatic aberration, distortion, and ghosting
- This lens delivers excellent brightness and bokeh and is ideal high speed lens for snapshots.
- The Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM can be considered as the culmination of the Art line in relation with F1.4 series
As a member of Art lenses, Sigma 20mm F/1.4 DG HSM is really a reliable super-fast wide-angle prime lens mostly used for artistic photography. Engineered while having professionals in mind for getting pro-level photo and videography. Offering a wide focal length and bright aperture which is helpful in various aspects of photography. its glass elements effectively lessen the aberration and color distortion with a super multi-layer coating which reduces the color flares and ghosting, with all these built-in features it provides the clearest and sharp photos. A Hyper Sonic Motor is also available with an internal technique for realizing the fast and smooth automatic focus and also allows a full-time manual focusing authority. Compatible with Sigma USB Dock for updating software and customize settings. This glorious lens provides wonderful performance when using with Nikon D5500 DSLR.
Best Premier Wide-Angle Zoom Lenses For Nikon D5500
8. Nikon 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5G ED
- Ideal for landscapes, cityscapes, interiors, architecture and more.
- Focal Length : 10- 24 mm, Close focusing to 0.8 feet
- Renders a picture angle of 109 degrees through 61 degrees, equivalent to focal lengths of 15-36mm.
- SWM enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus operation., For superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration, even when used at the widest aperture.Accepts Filter Type:Screw-on
A leading wide-angle zoom lens for landscapes, Nikon 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5G ED is made for Nikon DX-mount camera sensors. Featuring a wide range of focal length with the best range huge aperture for getting elite-class results which makes it the best choice in all compatible Nikon D5500 lenses. This remarkable built includes 3 aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements for lowering the chance of aberration and color deviation and renders the clear photos and videos. It is a good defender of ghosting and flares due to its super coating. An internal focusing system with an attached wave motor performs silent and precise automatic focus with high-speed execution and also permits to control it as manual focusing gear.
9. Tokina 14-20mm F/2.0 AT-X Pro
- Tokina 14-20mm f/2.0 AT-X Pro APS-C Lens - BH823 Lens Hood - Front Lens Cap - Rear Lens Cap - Tokina 3 Year Warranty - Bundle Includes: - 82mm Filter Kit (UV/CPL/ND2) - Lens Case - Cleaning Kit - Flex Lens Shade - Lencap Leash - Software Package (Includes Corel PaintShop Pro X9; Corel VideoStudio 9; Corel AfterShot 2 Pro; AutoFx Mystical Ultimate Bundle Gen2; FileCenter Professional)
- Fast F2.0 Zoom lens
- Includes aspherical lens element
- Compact Lens
- One-touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows the photographer to switch between AF/MF simply by sliding the focus ring, forward for AF and back toward the camera for MF.
A matchless wide-angle zoom lens for Nikon D5500 DSLR by Tokina, capable to be used with both the F-mount and DX-mount sensors. Providing a great range of focal length with an amazing constant aperture for delivering consistent performance in every type of shooting. Including the robust design for reducing the maximum risk of distortion and deviation for giving the improved sharpness and detailed photos and videos. A multi-layer coating helps in controlling the flares and ghosting which allows working in difficult conditions. An internal focusing system is constructed in its built for getting the exact automatic focus with an exclusive feature of One –Touch focus Clutch for simply switching from autofocus to manual focus. A helpful gear for capturing distinct subjects.
10. Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 ATX Pro DX II
- USA Version. 3 Year Tokina Warranty included. Intended for sale within the USA.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22 Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating 77mm Filter Thread
Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 ATX Pro DX II is an ultra wide-angle zoom lens that is light in weight and standard in size for Nikon DSLRs. Featuring an optimal focal length range with a constant large aperture for rendering high-quality performance while shooting in low-light situations. Its super low dispersion glass and aspherical elements help in decreasing the deviation and color disturbance which makes it a reasonable pick for Nikon D5500 camera for shooting in all types of environment. An internal focusing system is utilized for automatic focus and also allows us to use it with manual focusing controls with a one-touch clutch focus. A useful lens for shooting casual and travel photography and delivers HD quality images and videos.
Best Standard Prime Lenses For Nikon D5500
11. Sigma 35mm F/1.4 DG HSM Art
- 35mm focal length, 52.5mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 56mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum, This model is compatible with all current Nikon cameras (both DX and FX)
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 67mm filters,0.30m/11.81" minimum focus. Maximum Magnifications-1:5.2. Angle of View-63.4º
- Available in Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Pentax KAF3, Sony Alpha, Sigma SA mounts. Please refer the User Manual which is in the Product Box before use.
The professional level normal size standard prime lens from the art series of Sigma lenses, Sigma 35mm F/1.4 DG HSM features a great 35mm focal length with the peerless range of bright aperture for capturing the high-class photos and videos in all photographic perspectives. Including Hyper Sonic Motor with help of internal focusing system to fast and quiet automatic focus to provide the focused photos with amusing background blur. Its SLD and FLD elements decrease the rate of color distortion and fringing and render the supreme quality stills. It prevents your moments from ghosting with its multi-layer coating which ensures to have the most valuable results. It allows updating its firmware with Sigma USB dock. It gives you a pro-level experience in shooting casual and daily life photos using Nikon D5500 DSLR.
12. Nikon 35mm F/1.8G
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
A wide-angle standard size lens for getting surprising results, Nikon 35mm F/1.8G is made for Nikon DX-mount camera sensors. Forgiving the impressive brightness and clarity it offers a standard focal length and F/1.8 aperture. Including extra-low dispersion and aspherical elements to lower the rate of flares and color fringing and delivers accurate colors with inspiring quality performance. It is useful for both low-light and good-lighting conditions. A silent wave motor is employed along with a rear focusing mechanism to faster the speed of accurate automatic focus with an option to switch from autofocus to manual focus. A beneficial lens for producing the first-rate stills and videos and most suggested for using with Nikon D5500.
Best Standard Zoom Lenses For Nikon D5500
13. Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8 DC HSM Art
- Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors
- Internal focusing and zooming allows for more usability and functionality
- The 18-35mm is ideal for landscapes, portraits, still life, snap shots, casual, and close-ups
- Angle of view (SD1):76.5º-44.2º
A wide-angle standard size zoom lens in the family of art lenses by sigma, Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8 DC HSM is constructed for F-mount camera sensors but also be used with Nikon DX-mount sensors. A wide range angle of view provided by its remarkable focal length with the huge F/1.8 constant aperture for producing the clear and detailed photos and videos which makes it reliable Nikon D5500 lens. It offers four aspherical and five super-low dispersion elements for reducing fringing and distortion and let you capture the smart and pleasant images. A super multi-layer coating is helpful for reducing ghosting which definitely prevents your stills from spoiling. An internal focusing system with hypersonic motor is here for quick and smooth automatic focus and trace your focused object from the entire zooming range also permits to switch from autofocus to manual focus when you want.
14. Sigma 17-50mm F/2.8 EX DC OS HSM
- Large aperture, stabilized, standard zoom lens
- FLD glass with performance equal to fluorite
- Carrying case, lens hood, front & rear caps. Lens Construction : 17 Elements in 13 Groups
- OS is not available in Pentax and Sony mounts.
- Maximum Magnifications 1:5, Minimum Focusing Distance 28 cm / 11 in
A lightweight versatile standard zoom lens, Sigma 17-50mm F/2.8 EX DC OS HSM is exclusively built for Niko DX-mount camera sensors. Offering a great range angle of view with a maximum F/2.8 aperture for getting the detailed images. It performs an exceptional reduction of deviation and distortion with its optimal design, a multi-layer coating is also integrated for lessening the ghosting which helps in producing the super sharp photos and videos. It uses Hyper Sonic Motor which ensures the fastest and correct automatic focus and permits to focus manually all the time. An optical image stabilizer minimizes camera shake by 4 stops, proves helpful for working in low-light conditions. A star performer lens helps in taking the unexampled photos and videography and a star Nikon D5500 lens.
15. Nikon 18-35mm F/3.5-4.5G ED
- Versatile FX-format wide-angle (18mm) to standard (35mm) zoom lens
- Focal Length : 18-35 mm, Focus as close as 0.92 ft. from your subject
- Excellent choice for travel and architecture, landscape and everyday photography as well as HD-Video applications
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) provides ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing with seamless manual override
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and Aspherical (AS) glass elements ensure superior sharpness, color correction and other types of chromatic aberation.Maximum Angle of View (DX-format):76°
Nikon introduced the most favored and reliable wide-angle standard zoom lens, Nikon 18-35mm F/3.5-4.5G ED for everyday casual photography. Optimal design for rendering real sharp and bright results in simple types of photography and videography. An incomparable range focal length with an inspiring range of aperture ensures taking the best ever stills and HD videos. Including three aspherical elements and two ELD elements for realizing and shrinking the rate of aberration and deviation along with a super coating for lowering the flares which is beneficial for night-time photography. It provides a quick and exact automatic focus with a pair of wave motor and an internal focusing system, also permits to change the priority from autofocus to manual focus. An excellent performer Nikon D5500 lens.
16. Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR DI-II VC LD
- Compact Fast Zoom with VC (Vibration Compensation).
- Fast Constant F/2.8 Aperture.
- For use on APS-C size DSLR cameras.
- 11.4-Inch minimum focusing distance / 1: 4.8 Maximum magnification ratio.
- Internal Focusing.
Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di VC LD II is a super-fast wide-angle zoom lens built for both types of F-mount and DX-mount sensors. Featuring standard size focal length with a constant F/2.8 huge aperture helps in taking the bright photos. Offering the aspherical elements and low dispersion elements for decreasing the fringing and aberration and produce the prime quality stills and videos. It uses an internal focusing technique for correct automatic focus which ensures to deliver sharp and focused images in all aspects of photography. A vibration control image stabilization system lowers the camera shake and takes clear and record-breaking photos and videos. Highly Suggested lens by professional photographers for Nikon D5200.
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses For Nikon D5500
17. Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD
- The most compact lens in its class
- Minimum focus distance: 51.2 in (1.3m); Maximum magnification ratio: 1: 8 (at f=200mm: MFD 51.2), Focal Length 70-200 mm
- Fast F/2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range, Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens
- New VC anti-shake mechanism with 4-stop advantage.
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) for quick and quiet focusing. Internal Focusing (IF) System
A well-liked, famous and versatile telephoto zoom lens, covering the glamorous range of focal length with the consistent performance bright aperture for getting the brilliant quality results from both stills and videography. Featuring one extra-low dispersion and five low dispersion glass elements for lowering the distortion and fringing to give clear and sharp photos and videos. A Di vibration control image stabilizer lessens the camera shake by 5 stops. A helpful lens for working in all types of lighting conditions and renders the ultimate results. An Ultra Sonic Drive is also available for fast automatic focus and has the ability to focus even moving objects also permits to switch from autofocus to manual focus. It is strongly locked for dust and water. Most significant and famous Nikon D5500 lens.
18. Nikon 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6G IF-ED VR
- 70 300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5 5.6 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- Internal Focus (IF) system provides fast and quiet autofocusing; 4.9 feet Minimum focus range, Focal Length Range : 70 300 mm.Two focus modes are available — M/A and M
- Vibration Reduction (VRII) minimizes effects of camera shake to produce sharper images
- 2 Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements delivers super contrast and resolution performance
- Lens, frond and real cap, HB 36 Hood and CL 1022 Pouch / Packaging type : White box(Bulk Packaging)
A top-rated most favored lightweight and flexible super-telephoto zoom lens for getting the supreme quality photos and videos. Constructed for DX-mount camera sensors, featuring an inordinate focal length with a broad range of aperture ensures the brilliant results in all aspects of photography. Highly recommended lens for Nikon D5500, as it is offering two extra-low dispersion elements and a unique super integrated coating which helps in lowering the rate of color fringing, deviation, and ghosting and produce super clear and well look images and videos. It performs a quick and quiet automatic focus with the help of a silent wave motor and you can focus manually all the time. A sterling simple telephoto gear has a vibration reduction IS system for reducing the camera shake and beneficial for all lighting conditions for both the stills and videography.
19. Nikon 70-200mm F/4G ED VR
- Lightweight and portable at just 29.3 oz and a mere 7.0-in. long
- Optimized for capturing high-quality stills and HD videos on both FX- and DX-format cameras
- Nikon's high-performance f/4 fixed aperture zoom lens. Weight- Approx-30.0 pounds. 20 elements in 14 groups (including 3 ED lens elements, one HRI lens element and lens elements with Nano-Crystal coatings)
- Focal Length Range : 70 -200 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 3.28 ft.
An all-around performer covers various aspects of photography, Nikon 70-200mm F/4G ED VR is a popular telephoto zoom lens, allowing to take the brilliant photos and videos with its huge range of focal length and F/4G high aperture. It has three extra-low dispersion glass elements that lower the aberration and fringing and delivers effectual performance. Internal focusing design and a wave motor work together to increase the speed of exact automatic focus with superb background blur. A vibration reduction image stabilizer helps to decrease the camera shake by 4stops. A glamorous lens for taking the high definition photos and videos with Nikon D5500 digital SLR camera.
20. Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD
- VC (Vibration Compensation) , Angle of View diagonal 16゜25' - 4゜8' for full-frame format 10゜38' - 2゜40' for APS-C format
- Minimum Focus Distance of 2.7m (106.3in), Focal Length : 150-600mm
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive), New eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating
- Moisture-resistant construction
- Advanced Optical Technology.Max. Magnification Ratio:1:5
Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD is a popular first-class super-telephoto zoom lens suitable for wildlife and sports photography, featuring the huge focal length for capturing from a wide distance and large range of aperture which definitely gives leading performance in all aspects of photography, reduces color distortion with its glass elements for impressive clarity of your skills. An Ultra Sonic Drive is also integrated for performing the best and correct automatic focus also allows to focus manually all the time even when in autofocus mode. A vibration control image stabilization system helps to reduce camera shake and ensures to have rememberable results. Highly trending and recommended for Nikon D5500.
21. Nikon 55-200mm F/4-5.6G ED VR II
- Compact telephoto zoom that's great for action, people and travel. Metering - Full aperture
- Focal Length Range : 55 -200 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 3.7 ft. ( 1.1 m). Maximum angle of view (DX-format): 28°50', Minimum angle of view (DX-format): 8°
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color quality while reducing ghosting and lens flare
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass nearly eliminates optical distortion, while a rounded seven-blade diaphragm makes out of focus elements look more natural
- Nikon Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization provides 4.0 stops of blur free handheld shooting, assuring dramatically sharper still images, steadier HD videos and enhanced low-light performance
A long-range telephoto zoom lens for Nikon DX-mount digital SLRs, Nikon 55-200mm F/4-5.6G ED VR II is a top-quality telephoto lens featuring one extra-low dispersion glass elements for producing clear and accurate stills and videos with a super integrated coating for reducing the ghosting to ensure the focused and clear results in any type of lighting situation. A silent wave motor helps to perform accurate automatic focus with permission to focus manually all the time. A vibration reduction image stabilizer lowers the risk of camera shake and helpful in difficult photographic conditions. Marvelous design and built from Nikon for getting the super-bright handheld photos and videos. An ideal for sports photography, highly recommended and professionals first choice using with Nikon D5500 DSLR camera.