The new Nikon D7500 DSLR camera delivers the game-changing resolution, ISO range, image processing and energy performance of the award-winning D500 in an enthusiast-level DSLR. Simply put, the D7500 is built to outperform any camera in its class with top-tier picture quality, blazing rate, flawless autofocus, 4K Ultra HD video and pro-grade creative tools-all in a comfortable, rugged design: “The Nikon D7500 was engineered to end up being simply because versatile as the photographer using it, and excels whether shooting fast-action sports, stunning low-light landscapes, distant wildlife, glamorous portraits or multimedia content”.
Below are the top recommended lenses for the Nikon D7500 DSLR camera, including leading prime and zoom options from wide-angle to telephoto. You can choose the one you need.
Best All-in-one Zoom Lenses for Nikon D7500
1. Nikon 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR
- Maximum magnification of 032x
- Angle of view from 76 degree to 5 degree 20'.Focal Length Range : 18 300 millimeter, Minimum Focus Distance : 16 feet ( 048 meter)
- Aperture range from f/35 to f/22
- Angle of view from 76 to 520'
2. Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
- One-lens solution adept in a wide variety of situations
- Focal length range: 18 -200 mm, minimum focus Distance: 1.6 ft.
- Two extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements; three aspherical lens elements
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM), Nikon VR II (vibration reduction) image stabilization
- Focus to 20 inches for extended versatility, filter thread: 72 mm.Maximum angle of view (dx-format)76.minimum angle of view (DX-format) 8.Accepts Filter Type:Screw-on
Best Macro Lenses for Nikon D7500
3. Nikon 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Micro
- Designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile enough for virtually any photographic situation
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 23°20'.Features new VR II vibration reduction technology, Focal Length : 105 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 1.03 ft( 0314 m)
- Nano-Crystal coat and ED glass elements that enhance overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations
- Includes an internal focus, which provides fast and quiet auto-focusing without changing the length of the lens. Maximum Reproduction Ratio : 1.0x
- Weighs 279 ounces, and measures 33 x 45 inches; Made In China ;5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension)
4. Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Macro
- Moisture-Proof and Dust-Resistant Construction
- Durable Fluorine Coating on the front element repels water and fingerprints
- Advanced coating technology reduces flare and ghosting ; Camera Mount Type Nikon F
- Circular aperture to achieve beautiful, rounded blur effects bokeh ; Format Compatibility Nikon FX/35mm Film, Nikon DX
- VC enhanced with shift compensation ; Focal Length 90mm ; Aperture Maximum: f/2.8, Minimum: f/32
5. Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM APO Macro
- Macro Lens With 1:1 Magnification
- Focuses to 15"
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Hyper-Sonic Motor for Fast, Quiet AF
- 3 SLD Elements Correct Aberrations
Best Portrait Lenses for Nikon D7500
6. Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- The Sigma 85mm 1.4 DG HSM Art is the latest addition to the world renowned Sigma Global Vision Line
- It has equipped newly designed hyper sonic motor (HSM) for nimble AF control, 1.3 times better torque of its predecessor
- Compatible with the Enthusiast APS-C Nikon D7100, D7200, D500, and D3100, D3200, D3300, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500 DSLR Cameras. Also compatible with Nikon Full-Frame DF, D600, D610, D750, D800, D810, D4, D5.
- Minimum Focusing Distance-33.5inch. Maximum Magnifications-1：8.5. Angle of View (35mm)-28.6°
7. Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- 50mm focal length, Lens not zoomable
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 77mm filters. 77mm filters. 0.4m/15.7" minimum focus. Please use a USB dock for calibrating the focus
8. Nikon 50mm f/1.4G
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 58mm filters
- Minimum focus Distance : 0.45m/17.72 Inches. Lens Hood: HB-47
- Nikon F mount for FX and DX DSLRs. Unparalleled autofocus performance.Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Lens not zoomable
9. Nikon 85mm f/1.8G
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal Focus, Focal Length: 85 mm, Minimum Focus Range: 0.80 m
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades:7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/A focus mode switch. Filter-attachment size is 67 mm (P=0.75 mm)
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
Best Standard Prime Lenses for Nikon D7500
10. Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- 35mm focal length, 52.5mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 56mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum, This model is compatible with all current Nikon cameras (both DX and FX)
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 67mm filters,0.30m/11.81" minimum focus. Maximum Magnifications-1:5.2. Angle of View-63.4º
- Available in Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Pentax KAF3, Sony Alpha, Sigma SA mounts. Please refer the User Manual which is in the Product Box before use.
11. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G
- F Mount Lens/DX Format. Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35 millimeter Equivalent). Rear Focusing; Manual Focus Override
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to 22 ; Dimensions(approx.):Approx. 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent Wave Motor AF System. Accepts filter type is screw on.Lens Construction:8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode.Maximum Reproduction Ratio:0.16x
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Nikon D7500
12. Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR
- Fast f/2.8 constant aperture with an electromagnetic diaphragm
- Sensational image quality and sharpness with virtually no distortion, Focal Length Range : 24 to 70 millimeter
- Minimum Focus Distance : 35 to 50 millimeter focal length : 1.2 feet (0.38 meter) from focal plane; 24, 28, 70 millimeter focal lengths : 1.3 feet (0.41 meter) from focal plane; Dimensions : Approx; 88.0 millimeter maximum diameter x 154.5 millimeter (distance from camera lens mount flange)
- 4 stops of Vibration Reduction for handheld and low light shooting, Nonstick glass makes it easier to wipe off water, dirt and smudges
- Evolution of Nikon's legendary 24 to 70 millimeter workhorse.Type:Fmount, Type E AF S lens with built in CPU and F mount.Lens Elements:20
13. Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
- Focal Length Range : 24 70 mm
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.2 ft.( 0.38 m)
- Exceptional low light performance
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 15/11 (3 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and 1 Nano Crystal Coat)
14. Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD
- INCLUDES: Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Nikon F + Tamron Tap-in-console For Nikon + AirBag Packable Bag and Camera Insert + SanDisk 64GB C10 Ultra UHS-I SDXC Memory Card + Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Altura Photo Hard-Shell Case + Altura Photo Accessory Kit + 3 Sizes MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Pouch
- HIGH PRECISION LENS: Characterized by apt focusing speed and image stabilization, the Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 is a revised fast standard zoom covering a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length range.
- SOPHISTICATED optical design with two extra refractive elements, three low dispersion elements, three glass-molded aspherical elements, and one hybrid aspherical element helps to suppress aberrations and distortion.
- COMPATIBLE with all Nikon Cameras, including D500, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7100, D7200, D7500 APS-C Cameras, and D5, DF, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D850 Full Frame DSLR Cameras.
- TAMRON AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Tamron USA 6-Year Warranty.
15. Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM
- Large aperture, stabilized, standard zoom lens
- FLD glass with performance equal to fluorite
- Carrying case, lens hood, front & rear caps. Lens Construction : 17 Elements in 13 Groups
- OS is not available in Pentax and Sony mounts.
- Maximum Magnifications 1:5, Minimum Focusing Distance 28 cm / 11 in
Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Nikon D7500
16. Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- Optical designs is highly resistant to strong incidental light sources such as backlight
- Minimized Chromatic aberration, distortion, and ghosting
- This lens delivers excellent brightness and bokeh and is ideal high speed lens for snapshots.
- The Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM can be considered as the culmination of the Art line in relation with F1.4 series
17. Nikon 20mm f/1.8G ED
- Compact, lightweight, FX-format lens that combines the ultra-wide perspective of a 20mm focal length, the low-light capabilities and shallow Depth of field of an F/18 maximum aperture and the superb optical characteristics of an advanced NIKKOR prime lens
- Maximum reproduction Ratio: 0.23x.Aspherical lens elements and extra-low Dispersion glass elements with Nano Crystal Coat combat sagittal flare and chromatic aberration for superb, sharp Rendering across the entire frame
- Innovative silent Wave Motor (SWM) uses ultrasonic waves for fast, accurate, near quiet autofocusing as close as 78-inches from your subject
- Delivers a 20mm, 94 Degree angle of view that's ideal for stills or motion capture, minimum focus Distance is 0.66 feet from focal plane
- Produces beautifully blurred backgrounds in your photos and HD videos and lets you shoot at lower is settings to retain high image quality at its maximum aperture setting of f/18
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Nikon D7500
18. Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art
- Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors
- Internal focusing and zooming allows for more usability and functionality
- The 18-35mm is ideal for landscapes, portraits, still life, snap shots, casual, and close-ups
- Angle of view (SD1):76.5º-44.2º
19. Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED
- Ideal for landscapes, cityscapes, interiors, architecture and more.
- Focal Length : 10- 24 mm, Close focusing to 0.8 feet
- Renders a picture angle of 109 degrees through 61 degrees, equivalent to focal lengths of 15-36mm.
- SWM enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus operation., For superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration, even when used at the widest aperture.Accepts Filter Type:Screw-on
20. Tokina 14-20mm f/2.0 AT-X Pro DX
- Nikon F Mount Lens/DX Format. 21-30mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22. One Plastic-Molded Aspherical Element
- Two Glass-Molded Aspherical SD Elements. Two Super Low Dispersion Elements
- Multi-Layer Anti-Reflection Coating. Internal Focus; One-Touch Focus Clutch
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
21. Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 ATX Pro DX II
- USA Version. 3 Year Tokina Warranty included. Intended for sale within the USA.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22 Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating 77mm Filter Thread
Best Telephoto Zoom lenses for Nikon D7500
22. Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD
- VC performance is 5 stops (VC mode 3) and offers three modes optimized for different shooting situations
- MOD reduced to 37.4" (1:6.1 max. mag. Ratio). Angle of view (diagonal): 34°21' - 12°21'(for full-frame format), 22°33' - 7°59'(for APS-C format)
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold tripod mount is compatible with an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate
- Compatible with TAMRON TAP-in Console, an optional accessory product; The front surface of the lens element is coated with a protective fluorine compound that is water- and oil-repellant
- Teleconverters (optional) compatible with this new Tamron lens.Aperture Blades:9 (circular diaphragm)
23. Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II
- Type of lens: G-type AF-S Zoom-NIKKOR lens with built-in CPU and Nikon bayonet mount
- Focal Length Range : 70 -200 mm, Minimum Focus Distance- 4.6 ft.(1.4 m)
- Dimensions: Approx. 87 mm dia. x 205.5 mm extension from the camera’s lens-mount flange
- Weight: Approx. 1,540 g (3.4 lb)
- Compatible Format(s) - FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode 35mm Film
24. Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF VR
- 70 300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5 5.6 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- Internal Focus (IF) system provides fast and quiet autofocusing; 4.9 feet Minimum focus range, Focal Length Range : 70 300 mm.Two focus modes are available — M/A and M
- Vibration Reduction (VRII) minimizes effects of camera shake to produce sharper images
- 2 Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements delivers super contrast and resolution performance
- Lens, frond and real cap, HB 36 Hood and CL 1022 Pouch / Packaging type : White box(Bulk Packaging)
Best Super Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Nikon D7500
25. Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports
- INCLUDES: Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Super Telephoto Zoom Lens + Sigma USB Dock + Altura Photo Venture Camera Bag + SanDisk 64GB and 32GB C10 Ultra UHS-I SDXC Memory Cards + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Neck Strap + Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Altura Photo Hard-Shell Case + Altura Photo Cleaning Kit + 3 Sizes MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Pouch
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LENS: The Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens is the first hyper-telephoto zoom from the contemporary line. It is lightweight and compact in construction and offers a HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor), Optical Stabilizer with Accelerometer, filter size of 95mm and features a minimum aperture of f/22.
- COMPATIBLE with all Nikon DSLR Cameras, including D500, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7100, D7200, D7500 APS-C Cameras, and D5, DF, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D850 Full Frame DSLR Cameras.
- SIGMA accessories included: Sigma LCF-95 III 95mm Lens Cap + Rear Cap LCR II + LH1050-01 Lens Hood + TS-71 Tripod Collar + Protective Cover PT-11 + Lens Case + Shoulder Strap
- SIGMA AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Sigma USA 4-Year Warranty.
26. Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR
- Compact super telephoto zoom lens for birding, wildlife, motorsports, events and more
- 500mm of zoom power on FX format DSLRs; 750millimeter equivalent on DX format DSLRS, Minimum Focus Distance: 7.2 feet ( 2.2 meter), Focal Length Range:200 500 millimeter
- Fast f/5.6 constant aperture for beautiful out of focus backgrounds and low light performance
- 4.5 stops of Vibration Reduction with Sports mode. Approx. Weight 81.2 ounce. Approx. Dimensions(Diameter x Length) 4.2 inch x 10.5 inch( Based on CIPA Guidelines )
- AF compatible with optional TC 14E series teleconverters and DSLRs that offer f/8 support.Mount Type:Nikon F Bayonet
27. Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2
- New FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism enables the locking of the zoom ring at any position
- Fluorine Coating and improved Moisture-Resistant Construction;Optical Construction : 21 elements in 13 groups
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold tripod mount is compatible with an Arce-Swiss style quick release plate
- AF speed is faster and much more responsive with moving subjects
- VC performance is 4.5 stops (VC mode 3) and offers three modes optimized for different shooting situations
Best Lenses for Nikon D7500 DSLR camera. Here are the top suggested lenses for your Nikon D7500 mid-range DX-format DSLR camera.
Designed as a true all-arounder, the Nikon D7500 is a DX-format DSLR offering a versatile feature-place to appeal to photographers and videographers alike. The top-tier Nikon D7500 features the same 20.9 MP DX-format image sensor and EXPEED 5 picture processing as the D500, and it has an 8 fps continuous shooting rate for up to 100 consecutive JPEGS, a native sensitivity range to ISO 51,200 that may be expanded up to ISO 1,640,000, Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System, and 4K UHD video and time-lapse recording capabilities. Additionally, SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi permit wireless transferring of photos and movies and remote control over the camera from linked mobile devices.
Selecting the most appropriate lens is not always an easy task. Here we looked at all lenses from Nikon and other companies and selected the best choices based on a good price, usefulness and high image quality, including leading primary and zoom choices from wide-position to telephoto.
The Nikon D7500 is one of the best DSLR cameras and with the right lenses, perfect for all types of picture taking. It’s got a 24-megapixel DX sensor, 8fps burst mode, ISO that expands up to 1,638,400 and 4K video in crop setting.
It can do it all. However, the picture quality depends far more on the lenses than the camera! You already got the Nikon D7500, now it’s time to invest and learn about lenses.
Which Lens to Buy?
We viewed over 150 offered lenses from Nikon, Sigma, Tokina, and Tamron.
It’s quite easy to get lost with such a large selection of lenses, which is why we focused on only the best with regards to image quality, sharpness, the value of money and usability.